Page 187 of 337 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

@kitkat: Thanks! I was playing around and couldn't adjust the color to something satisfactory. Couple that with my impatience to show it I just gave up and posted it lol.

@LaZyKiD: That looks friggin awesome dude. Great work.The colors work really well with the render, and I really like your brushing technique, its got a very unique feel to it and it's awesome.

@dragonrage: No problem man. Fonts make the text side of sigs a little easier. Thanks for the compliments on the sig too, and just knowing my sigs are putting smiles on people's faces puts a HUGE grin on mine. I'm glad people like them!!! I am probably going to do a trigun sig next as vash in your sig has got me hankering for one .
    Last edited by IFHTT; Thu, 03-23-2006 at 03:29 AM.

Lazy: There actually is a border but it's white, didn't work to good on these forums i guess. The old look had darker boards, i guess i should change that border. Your newest sig looks great, i like your new style. Very cool brushes to.

Tonton: I like the Kakashi sig, the second one is better but put the contrast layer on top of kakashi, that will probably make the render and bg work better together, that bg got a cool style keep the good work coming.

Dragonrage: Do you mean the girl i rendered a while ago? I did a sig with her it's a number of pages back, but i guess i can make a new one. I'll see what i can put together later.

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ
    Tonton: I like the Kakashi sig, the second one is better but put the contrast layer on top of kakashi, that will probably make the render and bg work better together, that bg got a cool style keep the good work coming..
    Well sir, You are a genius. I moved the contrast layer up above kakashi, and of course, just what it needed! Thank you once again!!

Better?

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Much better!!! It matches very nicely now.

Quote Originally Posted by IFingHateTonTon
    Well sir, You are a genius. I moved the contrast layer up above kakashi, and of course, just what it needed! Thank you once again!!

Better?
    Looks great man. No problem at all, i'm glad to be able to help someone. Keep them coming.

How's that GTO sig going KitKat? You can find the render i made in the render thread.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Quote Originally Posted by PSJ
    How's that GTO sig going KitKat? You can find the render i made in the render thread.
    Yeah, I saw the render and it looks awesome! Very nice cut. I'll probably come back to photoshop as soon as I survive through this terrible last bit of school. I calculated it out, and out of 7 courses I have 250 percentages of my final mark due in the next two weeks (5 major papers, several assignments, etc.), and then after that exams start right away. I might decide to schedule in a bit of photoshop once I decide which assignments I'm not going to attempt

Just made this. I think it looks pretty mediocre...

Last edited by Board of Command; Thu, 03-23-2006 at 06:46 PM.

You should have chosen Rider.

Okay, bring on the criticism.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    you made Old man Zangetsu look like a ghost.

R.I.P Captain America.

I really like the colors, but the brushing doesn't flow together well to me...

Also, the render on the left doesn't seem needed

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

I agree. The render on the left is rather small and seems out of place. Maybe if you tweak the colors a little it might fit better.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    everyone is getting damn good.. and my skills are falling to rot...

i need to learn how to use brushes... I love the Zangetsu one, but agree about the brushing on his left being too much.
    BoC- good job, but for some reason im just not feelin that sig at all.... mayeb its cuz im not a fan of that show...

IFHTT- getting better and making sigs for the other guys. keep it up.

im going to go hit my head against my monitor in photoshop (maybe shoulda stuck with GIMP) and hope it creates a decent FFT sig...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

If you need help masamuneehs, you can always IM me on AIM. I'm on fairly often, so if you see me not away, don't hesitate to ask.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Here's a fix, still not sure if I'm going to add text.

^ Leave it like that. I like the brushing, it goes really well with the render. Sweet sig!

Redid the Saber sig. I realized I should have used a blue scheme to start with.

Version 1

Version 2

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    I dont know much about the technicals of photoshop, but I can see thats a very cool signature BoC. I like the blue it seems to suit the sig better.
    Last edited by drims; Fri, 03-24-2006 at 07:53 PM.

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

@ xDarkMaster nice improvement awsome zangetsu sig.....

@BoC version 2 is way better.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

@DarkMaster: Zangetsu works REALLY well with that bg you made. I like it alot. I think you should slap a border on there though. But the brushing is the best part of it because Zangetsu blended very nicely. Good job!

@BoC: I think v2 is much better (the text on the sword looks better rather than having it float around like in v1).
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!