Page 235 of 337 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

The Kakashi one...wtf?

The last one is the best IMO.

Kakashi was me trying something my friend did with the pen tool, but... It's too weird. Anyways, the Haseo one is way to trend-whorish.

new one

I'm official.

Outline around render = needs more effort. Soften the edges.

BG seems a bit plain and flat to me, but I like it the most out of all your sigs.

In all honesty, I favor simplicity over anything else. All those C4D renders are pretty, but meh, I just don't like them all that much.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Seraph, it's nice to see a new artist around here! I like that you have a variety of styles in your repetoire. Very nice work. I agree with you that simplicity is preferential to overly complex sigs. You'll probably get a lot of criticism here when you post your sigs, but (hopefully) it's all with the aim of helping you to improve as an artist. I've found that people here sometimes have very insightful things to say. I look forward to seeing more of your work in future!

Seraph, are you a beginner? If so, i've got to say, very nicly done. I'm also a appreciator of simple sigs.

Its been at least 3 months since I touched photoshop.....
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    Seraph, are you a beginner? If so, i've got to say, very nicly done. I'm also a appreciator of simple sigs.
    A beginner in English! LAWL!!!!11one

New signature :

Version 1 - Blue

Version 1 - Orange

Version 2 - Blue

Version 2 - Orange

You should try to blend the text into the background. The rest is very nice.

Long time no see, all.

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3257/22tp2.jpg
    Took that, made it into this:

A quick manip, I like it.

master_me + dA = <3

Goddamn, thats nicly done. I even like the way you placed in the text.
    Very simple and welldone manip. Pat yourself on the back!
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Awesome manip master_me. I should really take some time and make one myself. :\

Anyways, new sig. I tried so much new stuff in this one it isn't even funny. >_>

The style is pretty nice but I don't like the composition of the sig. Some parts are awkward to look at, such as the top right corner where there's essentially nothing there. Another trouble area is where Ichigo dissolves into the background below the sword - it just doesn't feel right.

But above all, I think the biggest problem is lack of focus. In your current sig (Hitsugaya) the focus is clearly on Hitsugaya himself. In my current sig (Hellgate) the focus is clearly on the glowing eyes. In this new Ichigo one, things are all over the place such as the big sword (?) on the right.

hey cuties

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    The style is pretty nice but I don't like the composition of the sig. Some parts are awkward to look at, such as the top right corner where there's essentially nothing there. Another trouble area is where Ichigo dissolves into the background below the sword - it just doesn't feel right.

But above all, I think the biggest problem is lack of focus. In your current sig (Hitsugaya) the focus is clearly on Hitsugaya himself. In my current sig (Hellgate) the focus is clearly on the glowing eyes. In this new Ichigo one, things are all over the place such as the big sword (?) on the right.
    I agree w/ you about the corner, however I kinda like the dissolving thing.

Well, to me the sig seems focused enough. The "big sword" is actually a pic of Hollow Ichigo, cropped into two strips.

@Kage: Hi... >_>

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    Well, to me the sig seems focused enough. The "big sword" is actually a pic of Hollow Ichigo, cropped into two strips.
    That part really takes away the focus IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    hey cuties