Page 107 of 337 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Uh look around in gfx forums they usually direct you to Deviantart. Unless you wanna buy a subscription to DA so you can just search for it. We all use Photoshop, either 7 or CS. I have CS I never used 7, but I know 6 is shat cause my school has it.

i use Photoshop CS 2
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

kay there my sig is now... i can talk about other peoples sigs right ^_^;;

Great bg but Gaara is....uh....too white [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Edit: which is best?

first one... but Uh a little advice, change the position of the Text... and do you cut the PSD's yourself?

cut the psds?

Edit: hows this

yeah I guess that works.

I'm a beast lately XD

Eroticforme what did you mean when you said "and do you cut the PSD's yourself?" ????? Im curious like a george.

Does anyone have a web host they could let me use to host my sigs? It'd just be one little black bg page with all the sigs I've made, It'd be pretty sweet if someone did.

uhm how do i explain this... like cut the main image of the halo person master chief or w/e that is, and put it on a background.

that annikan sig is alright i guess, the background looks pretty nice. Annikans really dark and the lines are weird... since they overlap one another but whatever floats your boat.

@eroticforme lol it looks like gaara is opening his gate's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]....
    @kage: nice sig's man

@Kage you can create an account at deviant art without paying. I have a page there and I didn't pay for nothin because I'm a cheap bastard, and also you get a gallery that will show up to 24 images so you should go sign up. Oh and nice sig with Anakin, looks dark as it should be, seeing that he is Darth Vader and all. Also erotic idiot was refering to PSD=Photo Shop Document
    @eroticforme: I can't believe you don't know what a "render" is, and you say you know what you are talking about. I doubt it. Oh and your sig....I've seen better. Also your text looks terrible.

Sig made by Lucifus

@Kage: That last halo one works better. I like the anakin one, but I think there's too much saturation on his face. Keep up the good work.
    @eroticforme: It's a creative design, but it does feel a little weird with no eyes. Don't forget to put your pixel fonts on none, not smooth.
    @foomanchew: He knows exactly what a render is. He was asking if Kage cut out his own renders, or used premade one's. Quit harping on him.

kage, i like the 3rd halo one best too
    the detail was too uniform in the other 2
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i do know what render is idiot... and i was asking if he cuts his own images to make them PSD's... or if he just takes cut psd's from sites...

you're saying my text sucks... it's a signature... Your name should not be in like all fancy writing it should be just there... Everyone has their own styles i guess..

Just giving you crap so that you could see how great it is.....anyways, enjoy your stay at gotwoot.

Sig made by Lucifus

Heres my first sig! *the crowd goes wild*

It's nothing compared to you peoples sigs but i think it's atleast OK to be my first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Ki_boy, it's not bad for your first. A little less blur and you'll be ok. ^_^
    @eroticforme: Yes, I'm saying your text sucks, cause it's blurry. If you want a pixel font to appear properly, then you turn antialiasing off. But if you really like your text like that, no sweat off my back. I'm giving you a suggestion, no need to defend yourself.

It's good Ki-Boy but just unblur gaara like lcd said and it'll be great for a first.

Edit: and remeber don't be afraid to ask if you need help with photoshop, I was a noob not too long ago too so I'll be glad to help you out.

Ki_boy: your first step to the dark side has just begun, true addiction awaits you with further use of photoshop. agree with the rest and it's way better than my firs sig, it's amazing what you can learn the more you make sigs, hours of fun. Keep em coming you can only get better.

Sig made by Lucifus

New sig and ava using now, drop a comment if you want.