Page 15 of 337 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

RE: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

A kimmimaro sig

nice stuff uriel. really like the look of that stuff alot.
    nice look on that sig fox, although kinda plain since theres nothing on the left side.

Sexy WP Uriel. Koo matching sig too.
    Fox Fire, for some reason that sig reminds me a lot of fatal frame 2 (although it has nothing to do with it)... k enuff survival horror games for me..... for now....

its been a long time since i put a sig i made on these forums but i done one of my fav char Orochimaru [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Originally posted by: PurfektZero
    New sig i whipped up in 10 minutes or so.. kind of a spin off of my new wallpaper ( [L=http://apurfektworld.com/art/wallpapers/LonlinessTMW.jpg]
    i really really really love ur wallpaper one of the best ive seen.

Originally posted by: Toruxxx
    i really really really love ur wallpaper one of the best ive seen.
    ^-^;; thanks, its been awhile since ive been in photoshop but hearing all these comments on my wallpaper makes me think i should be in there more often, ill be starting a new one as soon as i have an idea for one @_@

yea the naruto and gaara one is the best i am nowusing it as a background for my desktop, kik ass man

Well, not a wallpaper or a sig, but instead of opening a new thread i thaught i should post it here. Its my first coloring, so its not that good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] By the way: Anyone knows a good tutorial for coloring? especially for the hairs. I didnt find one good tutorial, so i tried coloring on myself. Thanks in advance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

pretty good, btw kewl sig one of the best ones ive seen so far

Okay, nice new sigs, but watch that size limit! Secondly, FoxFire, since Kimimaro is not yet revealed in the anime, you will be unable to have a sig with him on it, and you should possibly take it down as its considered a spoiler. AlbinoFury had a wonderful Kimi sig but the admins voted that it was a spoiler and he agreed not to use it.

Thirdly, Uriel, nice coloring job on your anbu, but there IS a thread specifically for Naruto fanart, and that's where your post should go for comments. There are a great number of coloring tutorials on the net, check out bakaneko.com and howtodrawmanga.com for tutorials.

i dont normally make wallpaper's but i thought ill give it ago heres a wallpaper of orochimaru hehe http://toruxxx.mediahalo.com/view/fi297ab899 o yea its over 1mb so 56k users might take ages lol

Missing Nin

not my type of wallie, but nice job none the less. i should really get back into PS more but i need motivation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

if its over 1mb ur doing something wrong, no wallpaper should exceed like 200k, maybe 300k if its high res, your probably saving it in too high of a quality setting.

What program did you use to make the wallpaper. You saved it as JPEG, but even in the highest JPEG quality in PS the size doesn´t get over 300-400k.

Master_X

Hey every1!!....I only recently got photoshop 7 not long ago, cos i was usin PSP, but didnt rly give it tht extra boost if effect!!...well neway!! i only started messin bout with it, gettin sum tips from certain effect tutorials!!..neway, am a novice compared 2 the real masters in this forum!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    Well neway, i made my first WP yday of naruto!!....and for a first try..i gotta say, am impressed!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

OR

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4761/Narutocopy.jpg

This was my first EVER wallpaper done on photoshop!!...so was just postin it up 2 c if u guyz think its good..r bad...or if i cna improve somehow on it!!...
    Im still trying to find a good naruto pic!!..cos i dnt thinkthe one i have put on tht wallpaper is good enough!!...but it was the best i could fine!!...wel...hope u'z like it!!...cos i wna make more of dem! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Laters!!

Master X, thats really good for a first timer. Nice work!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Yeah, thats really a great wallpaper. Good work, especially for your first wallpaper in PS. Keep it goin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    But i think you should avoid 2 aspects. 1. The letters with the gradient overlay which say "I am Naruto... " arent that good redable i think. 2. And on the first left pic border you used the brush tool. There is a dot on the right end of the border. But i dont want to critizise you, just wanna help [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] positive critic is what makes us better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But: Damn good work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Here a new wallpaper i made today. Not really good, but i was just playing around with some brushes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LoneNaru wallpaper

(Sorry for the double post)

Master_X

wooo-hooo!! i got gud replies! i got gud replies! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Well Uriel, thanks for giving me your opinions on it!!...and i wil make sure the next time i make a Naruto WP, i will keep your 2 tips in mind! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
    Oh and btw...hw did u get a DAMN good sig like dat? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].....rly rly cool!!

If you have any other comments on it, good or bad, then plz, feel free 2 comment! Thanx![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] yeah, you got good replies, but thats just, because your wp is so good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    look at me, i dont get replies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

But by the way, here is the sig to the wp i posted 10 minutes before. Hope you guys like it a little [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    And like always. Critic and oppinions welcome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (i wanna get better) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Lone Naruto Sig