Page 55 of 337 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

RE: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

hehe yea i like big fonts, that way i can disguise my lack in background making talent a bit more. you're the opposite jing you like to display your background cause you are good at making them, tho a little thicker fonts wouldnt hurt or maybe some effects maybe glow or shadow or something.

Too bad I can't use this avatar [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

lol a clip is useless if you dont got the sound that guy is hilarous

If only I can somehow turn it into a flash, but I don't know any flash.

i thought i would come here and show the sig PSJ made for me.
    hehe its madness.
    thnx PSJ!!

Nice, but a bit dark. I guess that's the essence of monochrome.

Just finished this last night when I should have been doing my project. Anyway, I know the massive blue thing in the centre probably dosen't make any sense, but I was just fooling around in Photoshop and thought I would give that kinda thing a try lol. Needless to say, I liked it so much I thought I would keep it in the pick.

Anyway, I've been waiting for my laptop to get back from repairs (stupid video card crapped out on me) and for the past month I've been using a loaner laptop and didn't have a backed up file to continue on this wallpaper. But on thursdays I just got my old laptop back and just dived back into work at it.

Here is one version:
    http://www.geocities.com/raposo_c/naji_copy.jpg

And here is the other
    http://www.geocities.com/raposo_c/naji-1_copy.jpg

Not sure which I like most (at the moment I have the top one on my desktop but I have been changing between that and the second one on a regular basis to choose. Anyway hope you all like.

Oh and the block bar on najis head ... ignore it, I have to fix that pic I was working on earlier anyway(I placed a black border around it without fully thinking threw what I had in mind). Anyway all the shots are manga that I coloured in myself in photoshop.

guess yout a neji fan.

well there pretty good, and i preferred the top one.

lol ... actually I was a naji fan from the Naruto fight ... I guess you could say my favorite characters are Shikamaru and Sasuke(sp) but for a while it was Naji. I am more of a fan of his style and his abilities not the character (too bloody arragent and didn't like how he changed after the Naruto fight). I think his open hand fighting is just cool.

hey man its neji n-E-ji not naji. as for your wallpapers i dont think what you need to work on is the blowing ball in the middle its rather the pictures around it and maybe try getting a background in there?

btw kai im glad that you like it.
    @boardofcommand. hmm yea it is kinda dark it was much brighter in ps and with a white background but it does look better a little darker.

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

A few days ago I made a new sig. The first time that the Background is totally mine. I know I need a lot more practice but I'm still proud this sig is totally mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I got a new avatar too! Keitaro kicks ass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

looks quite good elite maybe you should try working on the background a little other than that its fine.

so here's what i cooked up during the downtime:

Thanks but I already made a new sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. I'm not gonna use that Sasuke sig so if anybody needs a sig you can get that one.

This sig fits better with my new avatar.

EDIT:
    looks quite good elite maybe you should try working on the background a little other than that its fine.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I recreated the background and replaced the sharingan because there was a blur filter on it. Now it looks wicked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

thats a pretty neat sasuke sig there Elite Hentai.
    looks mad!

and another nice one for PSJ's collection.

need to fix the dimensions but good work.

Elite, I really like your sasuke sig. The cut of his image is awesome, and I like the colours. The sharingan looks cool, too. It blends perfectly into the background. Nice job!

Keep whipping them out, you'll be amazed at how much cool stuff you'll come up with. ^^

lucky....

Lol the only thing I used for the background was the gradient tool. That's why it was easy to give it the shape I wanted.

well i kno this isnt anime, but this is my first atempt at making a wallpaper so here it is, tell me what ya think
    http://img42.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img42...METHINGpsd.jpg

looks wierd uzumaki... it looks cut on some places like its dark in the middle and suddenly a cut to lighter that doesnt look all that good...

okay i too tried making wallpapers and i managed to whip out 2 HxH wallpapers, one featuring gon and killua and the other featuring hisoka.

Wallpaper nr 1
    Gon, Killua Wallpaper

Wallpaper nr 2
    hisoka wallpaper

hope the links works, enjoy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]