Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

RE: Hunter X Hunter

The art was beyond horrible,the worst hxh chapters art wise ever. It was so bad that you didnt even se well what was happening. I hope he takes brakes or something and comeback as he was in the begining of the manga at that time the art was exellent.

http://208.53.128.202/HunterXHunter-223-v1(nG).zip

223 is released, finally the battle is gonna start, still crappy art nexgear didn't even bother to clean the raw it wouldn''t make it look much better anyway

yeah it was still pretty shit art.
    but these fights that are going to come up should be good.

Yeah 224 is gonna be awsome when the fights begins. I wonder what Gon have up his sleave they said he has been saving his aura and also what can he and Killua doe agianst the strongest gaurd the ant king has. Finally HXH is weekly now we dont have a month nowadays.

i'm 100% sure Gon wont pull any new tricks out of his sleave. he's most likely jus goin to show his previous techniques updated, like a faster 'Paa' or something. luckily, Nen doesnt allow for any 'i pulled a new technique outta my ass in the middle of a fight" type situations.

yeah nexgear are doing pretty well with there releases which is great..
    i wanna see President Netero fight the king....i really want to see netero fight all out...ive been waiting for it for a long time.

and also i wouldnt mind seeing Hisoka again...i thought he was cool.

bahha, one of the worst chapters lately,,, both artwise and plotwise...

and to think i was actually hoping that gon won't fight the ants, man,,, i wish that the spiders would have shown up instead, that would have been better,,,,

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Hisoka is needed and the spiders too thats why i hope they finish these ants soon so we can go back to the spiders story,kurpica and co.

Hayate: I meant Muraro said that he has saved his aura so he can use it better when he fights and the way they were talking about him saving his aura to the fights something speciel must happen.

Death Booo Z: What are you complaining about 223 what ten times better than 222 art and story!

Hunter X Hunter

you can also use this site for hxh and other ng releases..
    http://www.geocities.com/moustachio_gs/manga.htm

chapter 224 is released from nexgear.

read from where g. i finals ended. this new arc with the ants started of very bad with the ant queen and all but as soon as the ants started beocming lion men and shit it was kinda fun the art is crappy tho. the one thing that bothers me the most is the cell copy the king is, he looks like a cross between ren from shaman king and cell from dragonballz. and it would be cooler to have the spiders finish off the king and his guards. i wonder what they did to that scorpion woman [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. katio was a cool dude to with his roulette weapon. is it just me or has the mangaka started changing his style a little for example that girl that dated gon she doesnt look like any other character from this manga.

Hunter X Hunter

yeah it seems he has changed his style but with his art not upto par with what it looks like before hand it could just be that. but she is one whacked out girl anyway, so she meant to look like that.

well the spiders are gunna finish off that scorpion woman, i think. and president hetero is gunna finish off the king, the president needs to beat the king imo, coz we havent seen him go all out yet, and thats one thing i am certainly looking forward to. we might see the return of hisoka as well, that would be awesome.

ithe scorpion woman would have been that little thing that one of the queens guards would have looked after that one that said he would never hurt of touch a human again, or something.
    that little thing that fit in his hand.

EDIT: Volume 20 will be released really soon, about 30mins from #nexgear. with the better art and such

Hunter X Hunter has been licenced.

i want more :'( btw if you are interested go and check the sig and wallpaper thread in fan art and check my hxh wallpapers, my first and second try on wallpapers so give me some feed back.

yeah there will be more. this licence thing will do nothing i just thought i would say it.
    im guessing at least another week for HxH.
    and i checked out the wallpapers and they cool.

yea read 225 it was cool and finally we found out the skill of the zoldyeck girl. it was quite cool i want to know the other guys skills tho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Nexgear just released chapter 226.

oooh thnx, getting it now.

It was an ok chapter,it was nice to see what Killua sister could do but the art was yuck. He really should do something about it cause it ruining the manga[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

227 is out, get it the usual way, whatever it may be...

a good chapter with shitty art, the bugs get exactly what they deserve, and some of the spiders show really neat skills (sharlank, he was always one of my favorites).

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Yeah he was pretty cool and i hope we can see what Gon and killua are doing soon,they been gone a few chapters now.

yeah just read this, yeah i want to see gon and killua again

the spiders beaten them easy is a little too predictable.