Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

I like how Gon is on edge to kill even if it make someone a collateral damage.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Yeah, he went completely nuts... I don't think we've ever seen him like this, right?

His aura alone and the punch to the floor almost destroyed the whole place.

Gon is the Shitz.
    it looks like Killua & gon might not even get to fight in this round (which will be a first, for any shonen manga).

I'm just waiting for this Arc to finish so we might have a chance at another Hunter X Hunter anime.

as much as I liked HxH anime, the story doesn't work so well in that format.
    too much narriation and charecters analyzing the situation, it doesn't work well with the naruto/bleach generation.

I'm waiting for this arc to end becuase I miss leorio, Kurapica and Hanzo, cool guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    too much narriation and charecters analyzing the situation, it doesn't work well with the naruto/bleach generation.

I'm waiting for this arc to end becuase I miss leorio, Kurapica and Hanzo, cool guys.
    Yeah, and what happened to Hisoka? And the spider dudes... man, alls I remember is that one girly ninja guy using ultimate flamethrower attack and then they were gone. I don't really miss Kurapica though... always thought he was the Sasuke of HxH.

Wishing this weird furry animal arc would have some closure. I hope cell junior just stabs himself or something.

The anime was awesome, what are you smoking...

Only series I've watched twice besides Hajime no Ippo.

That's how every shounen works if you haven't noticed.

nope, it's a tad diffrent. HxH can contain an entire chapter of someone thinking about doing something, and then, after carefully considering everything, decides not to do so.
    or a complete chapter about a charecter who doesn't have any connection to the story.

and there's alot more of outside narreation than in most mangas, in which usually one of the charecters takes over the role.

nope, it's a tad diffrent. HxH can contain an entire chapter of someone thinking about doing something, and then, after carefully considering everything, decides not to do so.
    or a complete chapter about a charecter who doesn't have any connection to the story.

and there's alot more of outside narreation than in most mangas, in which usually one of the charecters takes over the role.
    Again Naruto and Bleach has those in plentiful amounts. Do you even read shounen?

276 out

this is exactly what i'm talking about, animus.

also, welfestien (possibly worst name ever) looks like the ice-wolf from my-HiME, dullhalen,or whatever, doesn't he?

For once I have to agree with Death Booz, there is a lot more narration in HxH than any other shounen. Naruto pretty much as none, and Bleach only has some once every while. Sometimes HxH can have a whole chapter of narration.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    For once I have to agree with Death Booz, there is a lot more narration in HxH than any other shounen. Naruto pretty much as none, and Bleach only has some once every while. Sometimes HxH can have a whole chapter of narration.
    It doesn't matter... there are many ways to portray the narration in different mediums. That the manga has a decent amount of narration, doesn't make the anime any less enjoyable than it is.

HxH anime is easily better than Naruto and Bleach anime. No doubt.

Hey I wasn't arguing that HxH is a bad anime, just that Death Booz was correct in saying that it had a lot more narration. I myself enjoyed the animation and OVAs very much. I do hope they continue .

meh...nothing interesting is happening at all. i really wish this whole fight would finish up soon.

I thought it was a nice chapter, but certainly not what I wanted to read at the moment... they're taking too much time with this Knuckle's business. Give me some King, Gon, or Killua goodness damnit.

did Knuckle remind anyone else of Yusuke from YYH? same face, same manners, only gazzilion times cooler.
    I liked the way he drops down Shoot, and Shoots says 'what the hell' and then understands and tells him to give Yupi a beating...

also, I predict a three man form for the fighat against Yupi - Killua, Meleroon and Knuckle.
    Killua uses his uber counterpunch to protect Kncuckle, and Knuckle delievers some uber punches to beat up Yupi...

as usual, a chapter that gets us nowhere, but is still immensly cooler than anything else that came out this week.
    I guess we'll never see "that" technique. too bad.