Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

damn! talking about getting your hopes up...
    I hate Pifu, such a dick.
    Palm does have a good idea.

edit: When I wrote 'damn![..]', I didn't mean the quality of the chapter, but rather I was expressing my thoughts about what has happened to the characters in the story. a more detailed expression would have been: "the characters in question had great hopes, but this chapter has revealed that it was all in naught"

it was a surprise for me as well, despite seeing the de-attached head several years ago.
    Last edited by Death BOO Z; Thu, 04-08-2010 at 08:04 AM. Reason: words, words, and more words. and they say nothing.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I thought it was a great chapter. Loved the final portions of the chapters and certainly, Pifu is completely a dick. Looking forward to the next as always.

Great chapter. I want to see what Gon does now.

that is awesome.
    although, it looks like how the anime would have been it was based on his doodle chapters.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I'd imagine that an entire anime studio wouldn't suffering from "2 years leaves" disease.

I still have fate that we might seen another HxH series and it shouldn't be too hard for a studio to have good drawings since they'll be doing everything over from scratch anyways. Of course that is under the assumption that this freaking arc ends before we all die of old age.

Chapter 305

thefolenangel / SleepyFans

MediaFire | SendSpace | MegaUpload | Online Viewing

seems like the end.
    bad move, pitou.

Jounin
    lol i just read it on onemanga and damn it was a slow loading. Then i noticed it tried to connect/run "http://geo-ad1.onemanga.com/googleintegration.js". After i blocked it with adblock, the site became lightning fast again. Just thought i share this if there was anyone else had problem with the site being super slow.

But what was that? Looks almost like Gon is going to blow himself up. Maybe something like Youpi's ability?

it looks like Gon is going SSJ or something...

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    it looks like Gon is going SSJ or something...
    paw.
    even weirder than YYH.

Wow, so after this, Gon won't be able to use nen anymore? I hope that isn't the case.

I think it means that by doing what Gon is doing, he's simply shortening his life... and if he dies, he won't be able to use Nen again. I think that's what it means, but we'll see. But it could go either way, didn't Kurapica experience something similar? Like he became useless or something after he fought the spiders?

I don't know, anyways... awesome chapter. Gon reminded me of the volleyball dude from Greed Island, Gin's friend.

Also, I think he hasn't reached the point of no return yet... and if not mistaken Killua is on his way to him right?
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 04-22-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Jounin
    I'm stunned. That was awesome. This was some SSJ shit that worked and didn't feel lame at all. Didn't care much for the 30 feet hair but still awesome.

I would have loved to see how far this Gon would have faired against the King.

And yea he does look like Razor body wise. And a little like the chairman. Much better comparison then what i was thinking. Only thing i could think of while reading was Grappler Baki.

SSJ50 Gon? Well good chapter and all but I just hate these growth spurt type power ups. Would have liked to see Gon beat Pitou as himself, or rather current age.

The most awesome part was that there was no pussying around... "follow me"... then an instant can of whoop ass.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    We all read what Pitou said, but we still don't know what Gon's resolve was truly about. His resolve might be to kill the King (or something to that effect, like stopping all the Ants), in which case this is just a warm up toward his goal.

Some of the art reminded me of when Luffy punched that Tenryuubito guy at the Slave Auction.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    I think it means that by doing what Gon is doing, he's simply shortening his life... and if he dies, he won't be able to use Nen again. I think that's what it means, but we'll see. But it could go either way, didn't Kurapica experience something similar? Like he became useless or something after he fought the spiders?
    Kurapica placed some restrictions on his Nen to give it additional power at the cost of being more... restricted for lack of a better term. He may only use Nen against the Spider organization (as I understand it), and if he breaks that restriction he will die. It was never revealed how to add restrictions to your Nen, but it was implied that said restrictions are permanent. Gon may have done some sort of restriction in his rage, but I hope (and suspect) that he will still maintain his talent and skills.

Great chapter, Pitou was finally put in his place. I still want to know who is going to defeat the King, as it seems none of these Hunters are up to the task.

I didn't like how the suddenly forcible aged himself....and now he's on the same level as the king? its all too convenient and easy...especially after 4 years of this battle and just about everyone else in the team dying. It seems like a quick and easy way to end this arc.....i just hope they actually end it. If the king comes back one more time i'll be fucking pissed.