Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

Chapter 331

[MangaStream] Hunter x Hunter c.331: MediaFire | MultiUpload | Online Viewing

so, if I'm reading this correctly, Pariston is going to use the chiemera eggs to get an army of loyal (to him) hunters. they pass the exam (there's no limit on how many can pass on each exam, especially when Pariston is making the rules) and all vote for him. and once they become hunters, they cannot be hunted, unless the head chairman (pariston) says they've committed an atrocity. all ant hunters are ordered to hunt for the licences of other hunters, and because they all belong to Pariston's school, he gets a pyramid scam to raise to a 3 star hunter, with many chimera 2stars and 1stars below him. he revives the plans of the Ant King under his own name.

all he has to do is to stall long enough for the ants to pass the exam, and then he can use his majority voice to force a re-election.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Would need to find a few chapters but dont know where... missing a few 292 293 295 297 and so on to 310..

Chapter 332

[MangaStream] Hunter x Hunter c.332: MediaFire | MultiUpload | Online Viewing

Wow...that may be the first shonen manga I have heard where someone talked about "jacking off".

Chapter 333

[MangaStream] Hunter x Hunter c.333: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

what are the odds that pariston is actually working with Illumi? I don't remember if that was ever addressed.

although there's no action in this arc, I really like where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    what are the odds that pariston is actually working with Illumi? I don't remember if that was ever addressed.

although there's no action in this arc, I really like where this is going.
    Lots of political action! And that might be possible. Illumi could have his needles in him or Pariston could just be evil. I forgot, can IT heal without penalty? I forgot how Killua said that worked.

Gon looks completely fucked up.

In truth, I don't know how I feel about this miracle kid curing Gon, we'll see how it goes. Though it's been interesting how we've arrived here.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    Gon looks completely fucked up.

In truth, I don't know how I feel about this miracle kid curing Gon, we'll see how it goes. Though it's been interesting how we've arrived here.
    Aw cmon, every bit of this arc has been great!

@rockmanj: Killua told Illumi that IT can heal without penalty. But at the end of that chapter Illumi noted to himself that Killua hadnt revealed everything, and is probably still withholding information (so there probably is a consequence).

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Aw cmon, every bit of this arc has been great!

@rockmanj: Killua told Illumi that IT can heal without penalty. But at the end of that chapter Illumi noted to himself that Killua hadnt revealed everything, and is probably still withholding information (so there probably is a consequence).
    Nothing to do with this arc. I've liked this arc a lot. Just feels a bit cheap to get Gon to this point and suddenly this miracle cure exists, but we'll see how it goes.

ZAWA ZAWA

The new chapter is out, and honestly I look forward to HXH everyweek more so than every other shonen combined. So far its been amazing, I didnt even care about Pariston winning when Gon entered the room it was so emotional. I hope togashi doesn't half-ass it from here on out.

So, is it next week already?

Chapter 334

Last edited by rockmanj; Wed, 02-01-2012 at 04:12 PM.

From when the series first started I never would've guessed this is how the first interaction would've went haha.
    I wonder why Gon must never find out that Killua was the one who saved him, probably another catch with being healed by IT.
    Killua isn't with them here either, probably has to go back to the family house.

Awesome chapter, that's all that needs to be said and loved the first interaction between Gon and his dad.

Agreed. I wonder if Gon still has nen abilities. I am really digging HxH lately. I hope Togashi can keep his health and productivity up.

Everyone has been liking HxH, because it's a really good manga!
    Except for the last arc with the ants, it just ruined it, and it didn't help that he had a monster break bigger than Miura!

Pariston and his crazy moves, wonder what we'll see him doing next. I like his character.

Just one thing, the comment from Ging "So don't mess up your apology! or else you'll be slapped again!" and Gon "Again!?"
    I think I'm missing something here. Does anyone know what this means?

I thought the same kAi... might try another release and see if they got something else.