Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

Hunter X Hunter

what type of Nen do you think Morau uses?
    I'm guessing that he's either manipulazing or matrialazation.
    his deep purple ability reminds me of the person in the mafia mansion that created nen puppets to test Kurapica, and it seems that he manipulates the smoke to cover for it...
    but it's also possible that the pipe is a matrialiezed item, like kurapica's chain of daeth causing pledges.

other than Kurapica, who had matirilazation or Manipulation nen? we need someone to compare abilities to...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Hunter X Hunter

Didnt Killua have manipulation?

I'm not sure but i think Morau nen is matrialization since the speedy ant coulnt break his rope much like how you cant break Kurapica's chain.

Hunter X Hunter

They can't break Kurapica's chain because with his Specialization class he can use 100% of the Reinforcement class, thus making the chain unbreakable..

Especially when his restrictions and determination made it stronger against the Ryodan, thus his materialized chain is too strong for them...

Hunter X Hunter

my friend used to watch this show until they said it got repetative
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Hunter X Hunter

There's nothing about Hunter X Hunter being repetitive

Hunter X Hunter

welll i havent watched it thats just what my friend thought
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Hunter X Hunter

Still Morau ability looks like matrialization.

I'm sure they will tell us which nen type he uses soon.

Hunter X Hunter

I think he uses manipulation or transformation...

Manipulation because he is controlling an object (I don't know if he created the smoke with his powers, or if he simply made smoke with the pipe and just started manipulating it)

or

Transformation because he is changing the the properties of the smoke, for example, he is making the smoke behave like a rope...

What we also need to keep in mind is that these people can use all types of Nen if not mistaken, what's different is how specialized each person is and the potential they can aquire in a specific type of Nen depending on what type they are classified as...

He can might as well be mixing up different techniques of the types of Nen...

Hunter X Hunter

Yeah but i wasnt talking about which nen type he has highest % on. I'm talking which nen he uses right now in his battle.

The other guy has the best ability i have seen,i'm talking about the teleporting. He can do so much with it.

Hunter X Hunter

Still i don't think he created a rope, i think he simply made his smoke behave like a rope...

Hunter X Hunter

By behave you mean he made the smoke look like a rope? That could be possible.

Hunter X Hunter

Novu's abilty seems to be based mainly on Manipulation, at least that is probable type, unless he also is a specialization type (which would be stupid, since it seems we have too many of them by now). but his ability is really nice, i liked the juice he kept around.

what bothers me about Morau's smoke rope is that it's tied to the pipe like a normal rope, and not coming out of it, like expected of smoke...

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Hunter X Hunter

Thats what made me think of Matrizialtion.

Hope we see what the other guy does with the scout bug in the next chap.

Hunter X Hunter

248 is out by #nexgear @ irc.irchighway.net

Hunter X Hunter

bahh, i wanted to see novu fight...
    well, never mind, he left dragon fly man alive, so we might see him interrogating it using his buisness man charms.

other than that, Leol's gonna get pretty fucked one day, since the king doesn't have any special abilities to be rented out, but he's still cool. King of beasts all the way.

Zitho's arrow was funney, he had that weird experssion on his face, too bad he couldn't win against naruto kage bunshin! uhmm, I mean Morua's smoke clone.
    the king still sucks. I hope she starts falling asleep during the matches and tells him off since he's no longer a challenge

Hunter X Hunter

I thought how Morua won with his brain was good. He planned so far ahead,which is a nice twist since most fights in this arc has been all about power,speed etc.

Hunter X Hunter

Yeah, well thought out fight, it's good to see these.

There should be more of them.

Hunter X Hunter

volume 22 is out in eh.. volume version,

makes things a bit more clear, though those chapters were long after the 'peak' of bad art, so the diffrence isn't much noticable.
    one question though, when Feitang fights the wannabe queen, he starts speaking in a diffrent style once he pull out his big bang boom, what is the diffrence?
    the only options i can think of are that he either speaks in chinese or that he uses a more tradional set of kanji charecters, can someone confirm any of it?

anyway, go get it from thier channel, or whatever.

Hunter X Hunter

so is kaito really dead?
    i was pretty shocked to see so many main characters die like that, hxh is ruthless indeed

how did the bee girl die/.? i forgot

did anyone find it wierd that the ryodan were there and their leader wasnt? i think hisoka killed him..

and WHY DOES THE KING LOOK LIKE CELL! sigh

i think marou is transformation/manipulation actually

Hunter X Hunter

Chapter 249 released by #nexgear @ irc.irchighway.net

It would be funny if the King died from bloodloss.