Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

Hunter X Hunter

Every scene with the king playing that game feels like the mangaka wanna waste time while he thinks up the things that will happen next....

Hunter X Hunter

Hunter X Hunter

51 is also out... go get it damn freaks

Hunter X Hunter

damn, art was crappy, more than the usual.

Hunter X Hunter

Ok, I checked out the other Hunter X Hunter topics but they didn't really pertain to my question and since there's already an active thread, I'd like to post my question here.

I've watched episodes 1-62(end?) of Hunter X Hunter and I was wondering where does the manga continue where the show left off(which chapter after the OVA's)? I browsed through this thread but couldn't find anything but if this information was already posted, sorry for the repitition.

Hunter X Hunter

Well, I haven't seen all of the anime, but I'm sure it's around the chapter 182 area, as that's basically the end of the G.I arc.

Hunter X Hunter

252 is out, go get it at the usual places

http://www.voiea.net/manga/HxH...XHunter-252-v1(nG).zip

Hunter X Hunter

Originally posted by: kAi
    Well, I haven't seen all of the anime, but I'm sure it's around the chapter 182 area, as that's basically the end of the G.I arc.
    Cool, thanks for the help!

Hunter X Hunter

Luckily, the art has improved somewhat. And in the volume releases it's A+

Hunter X Hunter

im new to this manga.
    the manga still continue even after the anime?

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Hunter X Hunter

yep, start at around volume 18 chapter 185

Hunter X Hunter

my brother bought a few volume of this manga and he says it really good so im gonna start to read it to

Hunter X Hunter

i have heard of hunter X hunter but i never got 2 read it cuz i live in small town well island anyway im thinkin of downloadin it since the book store here sux they dont have anythin good so do u guys kno any web that will let me download the manga or the anime from the begin? thx

Hunter X Hunter

ive been reading hXh recently and im on chapter 236 and it seems to have all the graphick content blacked out, i got my chapters from nexgear. Are they supposed to be edited like that or did i get an edited version somehow. I have read since vol 18 and i dont recall any of the previous chapters being edited like this.

Sig made by Lucifus

Hunter X Hunter

Some early chapters were like that, but once the volumes were released they were removed.... But in recent chapters I only remember one chapter being like that, so don't worry about it...

Hunter X Hunter

254 released, some old places.

Hunter X Hunter

Man, Morau is such a kickass character... seriously