Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tenjou Tenge Ep. 11 by AonE!!

RE: Tenjou Tenge Ep. 11 by AonE!!

what u can try if u have a corrupted file is put it in divfix and scan the file for errors and then cut out the bad parts it should work but if u have alot of errors u can miss a lot of the ep and i tryed video lan and for the first time it crashed trying to play a file i was like wow and i have all new xvid codecs if this many people are having a problem it's not a codec issue i wish people would stop saying that all the time sometimes files are corrupted.

The same encoder (schulz) will also be doing 12. So make sure you have updated codecs and an updated ffdshow so you can avoid this problem for episode 12.

I talked to him and he said he has no idea why so many people are having problems. He did say he encoded it with Xvid 1.0.1. So definitely make sure you have the latest xvid.

Thanks.

Tenjou Tenge Ep. 11 by AonE!!

I have xvid 1.0 and problems
    and I dont have ffdshow but Tenjou Tenge 11 works perfect

wich makes me think that the ppl that is haveing problems may have a codec thats messing when trying to play the file

LightEater

Tenjou Tenge Ep. 11 by AonE!!

ffdshow is not necessary, i even recommend not getting it, tho it plays the ep there are tons of artifacts. crap. just get xvid 1.0.1 and youll be fine, whats the big deal? :>

it might not be the encoders fault i think some files are corrupted i guess it depends where you download it from

Wait a minute.... so the encoding WAS changed for episode 11? Is the encoding for episode 11 different than that of 1 through 10?