Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Berserk

It looks like 254 and 255 will be out at the same time by EG in 24 april or a couple of days after 24.

EDIT:

This is from thier irc channel

"Berserk 254 & 255 this weekend"

RE: Berserk

Well next chapter is going to be fucken awesome!!!

GATTS V SERPICO!!!!!!!!

w00t

to bad if you didn't know, mwuhahahaha.

Sounds good, because skullknights way really isn't my style [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's been a long time since I had some good Berserk, having two chaps in one moment is great [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[23:43] <@Mut[at]t[at]> GATTS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT STONE PILLARS
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Evil-Genius released 254 and 255 for those who do not want to read the translation with a raw.

Pretty good chapters too.

where?

BT: http://evanidus.ath.cx:7421/
    IRC: [evil_genius] @ irc.irchighway.net

Awesome!!!!.... So when is the next chap due to be released? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Not this friday but the one after.

or it could be the 13/05

Sinner

Originally posted by: Shinji Ikari
    Awesome!!!!.... So when is the next chap due to be released? [img][/img]
    27/05

WTF, AGAIN!

I'm really getting sick of this

it's like
    1 chapter > 2 weeks > 1 chapter > 1 month.

So what did you guys think about chap 254 and 255?

Seeing Guts swinging his sword again made my day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Poor serpico he thinks some pillars will help him win agianst Guts.

Gatts is definitely gonna destroy him, but not kill him. However, Serpico is a slick muthafucka, I hope he doesn't hurt Gatts too much.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Guts getting hurt badly by Serpico isnt likely to happpen cause what can that little sword do against him that monsters and demons hasnt done against him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Maybe some of the pillars will hurt him badly if they crumble on him.

I dont understand Serpico in this situation,he must know that even with these conditions he cant beat Guts so why not fight without tricks.

Also what does he hope to acomplish?

it's obvious, Serpico wants Guts to bust his sword, and then he'll be a supposdly easy kill for all the cannon fodder soldiers.
    and after all the stone crumbling, it'll provide a shielding against gutts arrows and the cannon, leaving poor guts with nothing other than his iron hand to deal with those mosqitous.
    as for what he wants? who knows, maybe he even wants Gutts to fight the army so when farrnese leaves with them it'll be considered a kidnapping and not that she has run away from her family duties.

of course, i'd be happy if Gutts would have just left them to rot in thier noble world, and would have moved on to more demon slaying.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Serpico is indeed, not a stupid fighter, he knows how to pick out the best locations for whom he is going to fight, and when it is Gatts it has to be a place where his sword skill is at it's weakest. Though I can't wait for the next chapter, get to see Gatts back in action, and also Serpico, but i'm really looking forward to seeing Gatts swing that sword a few more times.

Serpico is smart but its time he sees the old Guts the 100 man killer. I hope as Death Boo said that there will some cannon fodder soldiers attacking Guts so he can have something to slash trough.

IWhat i want to know is when everyone will learn about Gutts past... remember how Ishidori talked about the 100 man slayer but never knew who it was and Gutts just flicked it away like it was no one special?

Well sometime they will have to learn what Gutts is truly after and why.

For a second there, I thought you were going to say that you wanted to know Gatts' past, and I was like ummm.

Yeah, they will find out some day, it's to hard to say when, but more than likely when they're closer to Griffiths, or when they get to their destination, Caska might regain her memeory their, and talk about it or something.

Originally posted by: Shinji Ikari
    IWhat i want to know is when everyone will learn about Gutts past... remember how Ishidori talked about the 100 man slayer but never knew who it was and Gutts just flicked it away like it was no one special?

Well sometime they will have to learn what Gutts is truly after and why.
    I agree they need to have Gatts explain to the crew his past. He's so badass.
    www.rolleyes.net/