Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1265

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Im betting 2-3 months, which seems to have become the norm.

Any idea where I can download the whole batch of chapters? I really don't remember where I left off or half the characters names anymore..

It seems to be 3-4 chapters fairly quickly, a few weeks apart, then nothing for 3-4 months then repeat. Let's say end Feb early March for continuation?

So, I decided to buy the first 20 Volumes of Berserk, and I must say, it's nice to read in a book form rather than on a monitor. Although, the double page are sometimes annoying with the book. But it's good to read the series yet again, I haven't read the start in some time. Always good to see the art overtime and how far Guts has come.

All in all a good purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by kAi View Post
    So, I decided to buy the first 20 Volumes of Berserk, and I must say, it's nice to read in a book form rather than on a monitor. Although, the double page are sometimes annoying with the book. But it's good to read the series yet again, I haven't read the start in some time. Always good to see the art overtime and how far Guts has come.

All in all a good purchase.
    Is the adjustment to the DarkHorse translations easy? I want to buy the volumes myself, but I also want to wait and see if the huge mega-volumes are released in English, as were the DBZ ones (although that is VIZ).

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Is the adjustment to the DarkHorse translations easy? I want to buy the volumes myself, but I also want to wait and see if the huge mega-volumes are released in English, as were the DBZ ones (although that is VIZ).
    Does Darkhorse even DO mega-volumes?

Their translations ARE good though. The only way you'd know if there have been any errors/omissions is if you translated the original script yourself, like the peeps on skullknight.net. No blatant foolery or awkward English like the old Hawks scanslations.

KIMOCHI~II

Quote Originally Posted by bagandscalpel View Post
    Does Darkhorse even DO mega-volumes?

Their translations ARE good though. The only way you'd know if there have been any errors/omissions is if you translated the original script yourself, like the peeps on skullknight.net. No blatant foolery or awkward English like the old Hawks scanslations.
    Well I said "wait and see," I don't really have my hopes up but seeing as how the series hasn't even finished yet, I see no trouble in waiting it out for a bit.

I'm very impressed with how Darkhorse have translated Berserk.
    bagandscalpel pretty much sums it up with his reply.

Found some good news at SkullKnight.net

"Berserk will be back on April 8th, in YA #8.
    There'll be a color page, and the last 4 episodes will be republished as well to provide a quick refresher course."

Should get 4-5 steady releases.

This forum needs a "like" function for great news like this.

i dont know if i should be happy or sad that i actually forgot about berserk since the last chapter....
    anyways, great news. now bring on the new berserk-anime too!

Oh hey its the 4 chapters in 4 months time rule. Its like Moore's Law, always comes true.

Come on, you guys, why are you all so impatient?

I mean, we already waited for a couple of years for them to cast-off in a ship, no?

A handful of months should be meaningless to us now.

KIMOCHI~II

At this point, i'd be grateful if this series finish sometime before i die of old age.

Blog Entries
    At 12 chapters a year i'm more concerned about the author's health than anything else

Looks like Guts is going to tear him up from the inside out. I bet the sea god doesn't have an ordinary, non-magical inside, though.

btw, I'm thinking this has been drawn out so much because the author had to read up and study a lot of fantasy literature before he could create this island. I wonder if we'll be seeing some hobbitses.

I'm not feeling it for the batman Gutts.

and the waiting for the next chapter sure isn't helping.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I'm not feeling it for the batman Gutts.
    I think I know what you mean.

In my case, I can't feel the overall importance of this enemy, the Sea God. Feels just like an optional boss compared to all other enemies Guts faced throughout, not much significance.

KIMOCHI~II

They had to have some kind of adventure on their way to Elfhelm. And this Sea God thing is more or less there to show Gutts, Schierke, Farnese's new moves.