Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1265

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    They had to have some kind of adventure on their way to Elfhelm. And this Sea God thing is more or less there to show Gutts, Schierke, Farnese's new moves.
    Problem is, this takes 3 years.

Yeah, it seems the author didn't know what to do with Elfhelm. But I'd rather have this than Kubo improvisation. I'm hoping once the author figures it out, these things will start coming out like hotcakes.

I only got into Berserk maybe 5-6 years ago, but how fast were chapters coming out originally?

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I'm not feeling it for the batman Gutts.
    as much as I love the series, it's just hard to ignore.

batman Gutts simply is too batman :/

But at least we get to keep our pragmatical hero who makes the only reasonable thing he could do in the given situation. So pretty much the usual, eh?

i agree with the "not feeling this guts". I think itīs because previously, Guts was all about "that mere human being that stands up to insanity". now itīs just another super-powered guy, as you see them in any other manga/anime.
    hope weīll get a twist regarding guts and his power and the armorīs power soon, something to relativate it all.

I thought the suit more or less just gave him an adrenaline boost and made him feel no pain. Does it give him anything else?

Chapter 320 for your viewing pleasure.

Just waiting for the part when Guts' amused nonchalance becomes something more akin to concern. Guess after tangling with a demonic thundercloud, most other things seem trivial (and Sharkrider acting as the Sea God's mouthpiece does nothing for the severity of the matter).

KIMOCHI~II

hm, dunno. it doesnt feel like the author himself is enjoying these current events that much. hope this part of the story is over soon and we can finally get to the elvesī island.

321 at evil genius

It's hard to say, but I'm more excited by Ishidoro vs Pirate rematch than by BatGuts against demon\whale.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Looks like we hare headed toward the end...Isidoro was pretty badass. Hopefully this ends by 2012...

It was good to see Isidoro fight like that, about time he's learnt something with hanging around Guts.
    Yeah, after this sea god we should be back at Elfheim.

finally, iīd say. if it wasnt for Isidoro and the cute new girl, itīd be all worthless filler imo. It feels like we havenīt touched the main story in ages....well, maybe because we havent, lol. Griffith? Whoīs that

Chapter 323

[Evil Genius] Berserk c.323: SendSpace | MediaFire | MegaUpload

wow, haha. nice chapter. But I feel that this new revelation about Isma lowers chances of her becoming a mainstay in Gutīs party.

am I the only one who felt very 'One Piece' from the last pages?

What's "One Piece" about it? Never read One Piece; I feel I'm too far behind.

i guess the mermaid stuff, because One Piece is currently in a fishman / mermaid arc

Chapter 324

[Evil Genius] Berserk c.324: SendSpace | MediaFire | MegaUpload

that was a little bit shorter than I'd hoped.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Blog Entries
    Isma's survival rating is dropping with each chapter