Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Berserk

that was a strange chapter, but it's still berserk, that's all that matters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

RE: Berserk

It was a lot better than the last chapters cause despite all the comedy something happened to and finaly we can go forward now to new adventures.

what's the deal... everyone in the family wants to bone the sister?

Yuck thats creepy

But i think he wants help with the thing his father refused him.

I'm with Budweinken. Their probably trying to keep it all "within the family" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Or something screwed up like that

Either than that, probably try and overthrow their father. I'm somehow sad to see that dumb girl gone. Somehow I think she would be the best caretaker for Caska. Finally a sense of simple responsibility on her shoulder and adds more to character growth. She's still useless, but by protecting Caska she'll hopefully get better.

And I can't wait for the day caska gets back her mind and have a duel.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Caska will probaly try to kill herself after hearing that she had being taken care like a child when she get her mind back,as the soldier she is.

haha, she will be embarrased that's for sure, but gatts wouldn't let her.

Gutts will threaten that if anyone tells Caska about her being such a trouble he's going to kill that person [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Caska's "awakening", if there will be any, will probably be a hard one... *thinks of lots of screams, cries, agony and fighting*
    It probably will be, or at least I think It should be, really horrific and traumatic.

I've got no idea what will happen, with Miura anything's possible, definitely not predictable like Naruto...

I'm willing to bet my right arm that she'll regain her memory when some demon tentacle-rapes her...

when those bandits tried to rape her a few volumes ago, she temoprary regained her fighting skills, so I believe that if a demon tries doing it to her, she might completly get her mind back... and if she's angry that she was taken care of, she could just kill off everybody, I'm not gonna seriously miss any of them.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Nah nobody will rape her this time as long as Guts still breaths.

I feel sorry for the demon or human who tries to rape her cause then Guts will make him wish he was never born...

Whatever happens when Caska regains her memory, some things are quite obvious.

1. She will cry and scream for days.
    2. She will probably not be able to look Gutts in the eyes because she will feel dirty after getting raped by Griffith.
    3. She will hate Griffith more than she ever loved him.
    4. She will not go into battle along with Gutts if there isn't a cursed dark armor "ladies style".
    5. Gutts will be in more pain than he ever has been before from seeing Caska in such state...

That is at least what I think will happen.

But by god, I hope this manga will have a happy ending together with Caska and Gutts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

at first Caska will follow Griffith's... probably because of the child she had... she'll be brain washed or something....

and yeah i hope a happy ending for Gutts and Caska...

though i can envision a scenario where Gutts is the only person alive

I feel that it might be Caska that will be the only one alive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

In the end, anything can happen is what I feel, you aren't given the slightest hint of how the ending will be.... That is soooo cool!!

I would like to see Rickert kicking ass though... i bet he comes back with some fighting skillz....

Yeah, so do I. Rickert was kick ass in the old days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I would like a happy ending for Guts and caska but the way thing go in this and how dark it is,the ending will Guts being the only surviver after killing Griffith.
    Him not having a reason to live anymore.

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    at first Caska will follow Griffith's... probably because of the child she had... she'll be brain washed or something....

and yeah i hope a happy ending for Gutts and Caska...

though i can envision a scenario where Gutts is the only person alive
    I have a feeling that gutts will take the role of that skull knight dude at the end of the series and that Magical girl will become what her master was basicly continuing the cycle of this story. I have a feeling this is one of those infitive kinda of stories.

Nah that doesnt sound like Berserk style to me.

If Guts will live with someone happily ever after it will be Caska not the little witch.

actually... Lefty's version is very valid and possible...

he never said anything about living happily ever after... he is simply saying that it will be repeated cycle... kinda Melody of Oblivion

It doesnt sound right but we will see what will happen eventually.

About the Skull Knight i wonder if we will see him getting his revenge.