Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

RE: Berserk

Nah Guts will save her cause like he said cause he knows that it isnt her choice to stay behind and he is too soft nowadays. Also as the witch said Farnese is the only one who is good at taking care of his love aka Casca. Even if he didnt care about Farnese he would go save her for Caska's sake.

I think he will have problem with getting her back since Magnifico and Rodrik will not let Farnese go and that is a good thing cause then Guts has to kick thier asses.

Berserk

One Month break.
    Chapter 253 - March 25th

Well Guts will go and get her when they're in the ball like when Griffith's faked his death. He hasn't been to one in a while.

Berserk

Another break? Well granted Miura is still ill i think, but they just came out of a near 3 month break.

The guy is going to die before this series ever gets completed. But oh well it's worth the wait.

Hopefully they get back to the action soon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

man this guy is going to kill me, *I* will die before this ends and I'm 18...

I'll go eat my table right now...

:F

Do you guys remember the girl that works for Griffith, the psychic or witch. She mentioned something about getting out of the city soon because it would be ruins. Is Griffith and his army about to attack? Or are they going to demand that the city joins him?

Do you think this battle is going to take place while Gatts is rescuing Farnese, and whether they would get a boat and escape in time?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

hmm, yeah well that's something else, it could be an attack from Griffiths, but it could also be the Harashada's boss (Master Diva and the people on the big ship, c243p18). The Harashada's (casters) were the ones that controlled those alligator/crocodile things. The Hawks may fight the guys on that ship.

If Guts is to be involved I think it would be a more minor role, getting Farneze and Serpico and the others on a boat and getting away from there and to elfheim where Guts will be healed up properly will be the main focus, but he will kill some but he is to injured to fight completely, or to go up verse an apostle.

Let's keep the discussion going everyone, pitch in with ideas and what not.
    I forgot about this till you brought it up Stoopider, Thanks.

God dammit, go back to Gatts slicing shit up. Bring back Griffith and his army of doom.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Berserk

hawks released volume 28 if anyone is interested

http://www.thehawks.org/hawks/bt/Berserk/

That was so fast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

too fast if you ask me... the volume came out in japan just a couple of day ago if you ask me... unless they have ways to gather the volumes before hand... it seems fishy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Then the q cant be that good if they rushed.

well, i think they've always released in the same manner...

Originally posted by: kAi
    hmm, yeah well that's something else, it could be an attack from Griffiths, but it could also be the Harashada's boss (Master Diva and the people on the big ship, c243p18). The Harashada's (casters) were the ones that controlled those alligator/crocodile things. The Hawks may fight the guys on that ship.

If Guts is to be involved I think it would be a more minor role, getting Farneze and Serpico and the others on a boat and getting away from there and to elfheim where Guts will be healed up properly will be the main focus, but he will kill some but he is to injured to fight completely, or to go up verse an apostle..[/i]
    Hmm. Then why did the psychic girl project the city destroyed? Unless Griffith is doing nothing to stop it. Or is going to save them, but it's just telling them that there would be war.

Yeah, forgot about Master Diva, Griffith is probably going to get his head.

MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Berserk

Okay, maybe this is just me, but have you guys noticed that Caska has gotten VERY thin? All of her muscles are gone now, she just looks like a skinny model. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks but if Muira did intentionally make Caska look skinnier and less toned, it's really cool how he showed her body's physical digression from months of doing jack.

Edit:
    Just before Griffith's rescue from the dungeon.

Current arc.

I also noticed that most, if not all, of her wounds/scars on her body are nonvisible now. I'm guessing it's cuz she has been out of the action for quite some time so they must've healed pretty well.

Caska is such a cool character, I wish she'd stop acting batshit insane...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Not only that, Guts seems "smaller" too, probably because of not eating so much as earlier (they're travelling all the time, they're not rich and berserker's armor already had it's effect on him as well).

I think It's Miura doing that on purpose, that kind of details just show how much he is devoted to the manga, these are details we wouldn't think about at first, but seem logical.

Everyone has got thinner cause they are on the road most of time without eating to good.

Its realistic, it would be lame if they didnt get thinner with the way they live right now.

damn... Caska is great... i hope she gets to kickass again, even if it's unconssious (or however you spell it)

Jounin

Do you guys read the manga by the chapters or do u wait for Hawks volume-release??? I wait for the volume-release.. Even though it's a mysteri to myself how i can wait for so long..

i read chapter by chapter myself... then download the whole volume by hawks

Guts started going downhill after his fight with Slan, he got a bad injury, then he had his fight with grunbeld, then he got the armor and has been using it since, and just it's just fucking him up.

Casca's just been doing nothing, that's why she is skinny, not fighting and keeping up her muscle, and yeah those scars had time to heal. I think we will see Casca in action again but later on, when she is back to normal and after her initial reaction of being bullshit insane

i read chapter by chapter myself... then download the whole volume by hawks
    same