Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

RE: Berserk

No, he doesn't.
    when they talked about the band of the hawk, Ishidoro said that he heard about the raid's leaders as well, and that people say he was So~ strong.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

If he havent figured out by now he must be really stupid.

Farnese,Serpico must know about his past since they chased him when they were with the vatican army.

I'd have to go with a no on that one too, for Farnese at least.

The vatican (and Farnese in particular) became interested only AFTER the sacrafice changed everything, after they heard a 'Black Swordsman' was killing 'people,' though only the readers and the women and children Gatts saved (did anyone else notice that he basically only saved women and children from apostles? But I digress.) I mean, the two of them didn't even know about the demons that walked the land now, which is pretty obvious.

They never knew about his past either, and didn't really make inquires. Serpicio might know, but for some reason chooses not to tell anyone. If he doesn't I'd be somewhat suprised. I haven't read it in a while, but I thought he said something about it in the early parts of the Vatican Chain militia parts.

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    The only thing that makes Guts as bad guy in people eyes are cause of when he kills the apostles they return to thier human form thats the only reason that even the vatican were after him. When people see the real Griffith they will beg for Guts to save them from him [img][/img]

Precisely. In the eyes of every other human being. Gatts is the bad guy. No one else knows about Griffith's sacrifice and the unleashing of the demons.

Only 2 people knows of his evil crimes. Gatts and Caska. And who would believe a mad slayer who seems to be chopping people (once demons) everywhere he goes? And an insane women who have the capacity of a child?

(I think the first part in the tavern was probably a 'oops'. The author probably wrote down what he thought the story was before knowing what he knows now). Like Gatts wouldn't have sex wiith a girl just to make sure that it's a demon. (First episode in the manga).
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

wow this manga is awesome, i have read vol 1-4 andim amazed at how good it is. wtached the first ep of the anime a while back and wasnt impressed so i had doubts but after the first few pages they were gone.

I hate to say I told you so.... but... ... .. ..

Welcome to Berserk PSJ if you think the first 4 vols is great then you have something speciel to look forward to.

"Like Gatts wouldn't have sex wiith a girl just to make sure that it's a demon. (First episode in the manga)."

There you have it all wrong cause Guts most likely knew she was an apostle when he slept with her cause he were waiting for her to try eating him.

Berserk

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    There you have it all wrong cause Guts most likely knew she was an apostle when he slept with her cause he were waiting for her to try eating him.
    Doesn't seem like Gatts. There's only 2 person he slept with. Caska... And um.. Whats the black guy when he was young [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. He doesn't seem to be the humping every monster kinda guy even if it knew it was a monster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It was the first episode. So then , Kentarou Muira wasn't very decided over what kind of character Gatts was. He probably wanted some badass sword slicer. Which he probably would be, if it weren't for Caska and his company keeping him sane.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

But that time was long after his young days when he didnt know or care about sex and he have said 100 times that he does everything to kill an apostle and have playing a meal for one while he is screwing her isnt anything speciel to him. That monster was a girl so he did what he had to do. Also i find it hard to believe that Miura didnt know what kind of characther Guts were gonna be at that time cause he has been the same kind of characther from the first to 255.

No, Guts have made some changes in his way of behaving towards others. And he has also started to think differently

Berserk

Gatts is a badass motherfucker, I would fuck demon girls to blow their heads away when I'm finished, wouldn't you?

This is the kinda character Miura wanted to put off, as this was the first couple of pages. It does seem hard to believe with the kinda character that he is now, but it happened, so now you must believe he is that kind of character.

AND DON"T DISS IT, I LOVED THE OPENING!!!!!

Ryllharu: I'm glad that you read it, the more people the better. When they read it then and only then do they realise the badassness of Berserk.

I loved the opening chapters, its what got me hooked enough to read 254 chapters in TWO DAYS.

Thanks to Kai for recommending this one to me. It is definitely one of my current favorites.

Heh, I did the same exact thing. The waves of intensity were just too great to stop at any one point. I think the best part of the opening chapters was after he sexed up/blew up the demon-bitch, he walks into a bar shoots several guys in the head with arrows, and get's a close up of his face and he looks bored, haha. Complete bad-ass.

Imo, the beginning part was probably the lowest part of the manga for me. Maybe it's the art. I loved it from Golden Age onwards.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

I'm reading the manga from vol 1 and i must say the darker style art is 1000 better the art in the recent chapter who are too bright for Berserk.

When i say Guts characther hasnt changed i mean he hasnt changed his ways other than beeing nice to his friends. He was cold as ice in the begining calling normal week things that doesnt deserve to live. He still doesnt care about helping people out,he doesnt think himself as the people's hero or something.

Today i picked up my first DVD (ever), it's berserk DVD #1, it didn't cost me much (100 NiS, which is about 20 US$)

doesn't have much to do with the manga, though, but it's the first time i'm paying for anime.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

At vol 20 now and i gotta say this manga got some nasty parts. the mangaka for this one should check his head. but still i enjoy it, cant wait til i catch up with you guys and can discuss this one.

The nasty part are needed to understand how the world in Berserk is. I read the manga for the first time two years ago and i forgot how nasty it was in the begining cause when i read vol 1 and 2 yesterday i was like "wow thats nasty". You discuss what happens in vol 20 or wherever you are now cause most of us remember what happened then.

What did you think about Guts flashback when he was a kid and stuff? I thinks its by far the best flashback i have seen in a manga.

yea the whole guts flashback was very good. yea i know it is needed but all the useless rapes he put in is a bit over the top, i mean i got it the first time, its like hell and the demons are horny yes i get it no need to show it 500 times.

Hehe there are several rape scenes i geuss he wanna shock us somethimes with them anyhow its nothing we cant live with. In mangas like these rape are common maybe he thinks we expect some rape scenes.