Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Berserk

Because i'm a real Berserk fan!!!!

Do you do it for Bleach? Naruto? any other manga out there?

Berserk

is it out yet?? i almost forgot about it....

Berserk

Not by [EG] at least on tokyotosho. but otherwise...

Berserk

Originally posted by: kAi
    Because i'm a real Berserk fan!!!!

Do you do it for Bleach? Naruto? any other manga out there?
    Naw i dont do it for other mangas cause i dont want to spoil for myself and specialy not Berserk who are my fav of them all.

Berserk

Well, now, as much as I would like to look at the raw and read a separate translation simultaneously, I'd rather save my eyes the inevitable wear and tear by just reading the scanslation.

Speaking of which, where is the next chapter that I was waiting for since last week?

KIMOCHI~II

Berserk

Well it should be out by now, but I guess [EG] is slacking off or they must be very busy with something that is more important than Berserk (are there such things?).

Every day that passes by without me getting [EG] i feel more and more inclined to read the separate translation...

Plz save us oh great [EG]!!

Berserk

Reading a seperate text translation and raw isn't spoiling in anyway, i just like to read berserk as soon as it comes out.

You guys have to wait a week longer it seems before you get the new chapter., while next friday, i'll be reading the new chapter.

Berserk

dude, plz give me a link to the translation and raw. I'm tired of waiting.

Berserk

EG team leader has real life issues so the chaps will be out soon but not right now.

Kai:

Normaly EG chap is out max three days after the raw.

So you are telling you dont read EG at all?

Berserk

DUDES, it's out... get it at www.tokyotosho.com

***Spoiler***: And as suspected, no truth about Guts past was shed upon the small lives of his companions.. And by the way, how come so many people are following Guts? He has told of no reason to fight, he has not been kind to the people following. They follow him because they see the truth in everything he does or what?

Berserk

Originally posted by: Gundam_Strike
    ***Spoiler***: And as suspected, no truth about Guts past was shed upon the small lives of his companions.. And by the way, how come so many people are following Guts? He has told of no reason to fight, he has not been kind to the people following. They follow him because they see the truth in everything he does or what?
    Well, some of them follow Gatts for their own reasons.

*Caska - Because Gatts want her to come along, but she needs help

*Farnese - Following little witch, and also follows Gatts, she believes that he would show her the way, the truth.. etc, bla bla bla. Practically, she's screwed up in the head. But Imo, being in the eye of the storm of whats happening in the world might be the safest place.

*Serpico - I think he personally hates Gatts and is scared of Gatts. All he cares is Farnese's safety. He probably has some incestrous feelings for her. But truly loves Farnese to protect her. Hence, he hates Gatts, not only that demons come at night will attack them but the berserker. That when the berserker armour is on, he knows that there will come a time that they will fight again. Like Farnese's mother said, "You must be screwey in the head too I guess" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Spot on.

*Little witch - Masters orders. Simple as that.

And the other boy wants to be a swordsman. Simple.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Berserk

Yes of course, but to me those reasons all seem superficial. I don't know if I'm only trying to dig deeper than the pit will actually allow me to but, oh well.

Berserk

Well, either than that, it'll probably be some of those 'destiny' talks. How Griffith is supposed to be King, and Gatts is outside the laws of casualty yada yada.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Berserk

In the case of "destiny," I can only imagine what will happen to Guts' merry band of friends.

Isn't it the case that pretty much anyone that Guts ever has contact with will get screwed someway or another?

KIMOCHI~II

Berserk

Heheh.. true. I think so too.

I have a very very deep feeling, the final end to Berserk Manga would never be a happy one. It just wouldn't be 'right'. Probably end up everyone dying.

I'm still sticking with my theory that Gatts is the ultimate bad guy of the berserk series. Not a evil bad guy, but the misunderstood bad guy of the world.

Griffith is destined to be the King of the world, bring mankind and monster together destroying all enemies and probably reigning in peace. And the only one who would eventually stop him is Gatts, because he is the berserker.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Berserk

Originally posted by: bagandscalpel
    In the case of "destiny," I can only imagine what will happen to Guts' merry band of friends.

Isn't it the case that pretty much anyone that Guts ever has contact with will get screwed someway or another?
    A few cases where this is untrue. Erica, Rickert, Godou and the little girl who's friend became an evil elf.

Stoopider: I came to the same conclusion when watching the anime series once more. But not a bad guy, rather that the world is fucking messed up and don't see the truth in the good that he does.

Kai: So the next chap we'll see this week on friday?

Berserk

So you are telling you dont read EG at all?
    Sometimes, I like SK's translations, and the raws they get are of high quality.
    Kai: So the next chap we'll see this week on friday?
    yeah.

Now, that the pope is wanting to be with Griffiths, he's going to get alot more people behind him. All those religious people will be following him now, gets a new army.

I'm also wondering why the Owen and Guts talk was brought up, a reason could be for the people that are with him now to find out that he was indeed the Raiding Commander of the Hawks, can't think of anything else at the moment. Although it was most probably a way of bringing Owen in, and to know that he's wanting to get in with Griffiths which will happen soon.

Berserk

I think Owen's looking for Griffith. I remember Midland capital is conquered, hence Laban is there. Lord Owen's looking for people to join his army. And considering Gutts is there, he might think Gutts is part of Griffith's army still. And the prophecy keeps on talking about the white hawk who would save them all.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Berserk

A few cases where this is untrue. Erica, Rickert, Godou and the little girl who's friend became an evil elf.
    Well, I put in the "pretty much everyone" as a safeguard because, like you, I remembered that Godo died a peaceful death in his cottage in the company of Erica and Rickert. But then, I also remembered the tragedy of Colette and her father, the rest of the Band of Hawk, and Griffith.

Speaking of Griffith, it's still hard to determine whether his actions are "good," and for the benefit of the world, or just purely evil. That being said, the only time I could see him as "evil" would be his brief existance as Femto...

KIMOCHI~II

Berserk

In my rightful mind, I can not really relate with anything that has to do with demons wanting to eat humans live together with them as good.