Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1265

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Guts is back! o/

I almost feel bad for the pirates. Now they're nothing more than literal cannon fodder to Guts' warm-up.

KIMOCHI~II

I've been waiting a long time for this. Also Feb 12th. =(

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Why do all the new monsters look like vaginas and buttholes?

On another note I so wish I could see the pirate captain animated. This whole show deserves a complete remake for at least 150 episodes. But I guess Berserk fever has died down over the years..
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Why do all the new monsters look like vaginas and buttholes?

On another note I so wish I could see the pirate captain animated. This whole show deserves a complete remake for at least 150 episodes. But I guess Berserk fever has died down over the years..
    No, actually there's been demand apparently for an anime, and there are plenty of funds and animators available to do it. Its actually Miura holding them back, he's probably afraid of the any anime catching up and having to stop, like the last series did. But I agree, what confuses me is when Miura says he doesn't know where he wants the anime to pick up from; why not the beginning?

Feb 12th being the next release date is good, it's a normal release.
    2nd Friday of the month.

310: It's finally good to see some Guts action, always enjoy it, and awaiting the arrival to Elheim!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    he's just so badass, it's not even fair.

and, yes, goddamn, whenever this thing gets finished, it NEEDS to be animated. the art is beautiful, but, really? an action adventure of this caliber needs fluid motion

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

new chapter is out by EG, and looks like the next one will be out in 2 weeks

but with this one I lost all hope of seeing Elheim this year

Torrent - Evil genius - Berserk chapter 311

Evil Genius also released a "correction" of two pages from the previous chapter
    http://www.evil-genius.us/
    Unfortunately, these "fixes" are even more loopy and awkward than the original TL... I do appreciate their work (the stupid references in 311 are thoroughly presented, then explained in a TL note), but they always seem to make some very silly mistakes...

311:
    i can never stop appreciating the way Miura draws landscape. the last frame was just so Berserk...

Isi perving on the spooky girl and "mystery" abounds. Mini-arc here we come...

next chapter is Feb 26
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Fri, 02-12-2010 at 11:07 AM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I feel rather bad for those ghost pirates, now.

Not only were they losers alive, they're not even "proper" Berserk undead in the sense that they don't even react to Guts and Caska being branded.

KIMOCHI~II

Will they ever reaching fucking Elfheim?

Quote Originally Posted by bagandscalpel
    I feel rather bad for those ghost pirates, now.

Not only were they losers alive, they're not even "proper" Berserk undead in the sense that they don't even react to Guts and Caska being branded.

I'm not sure if they took part in any kind of eclipse, so they might simply not know about it yet. They're... newbies of the undead

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    http://www.franky-house.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=11250

Berserk chapter 312 is out by Franky House
    This Arc Greatly disappoints. It seems like it's gonna be interesting, and in some ways it's gonna be a way of showing the transition between the normal way of life to the demon being integrated into peoples lives. However, They should have reached Elfheim like ages ago, it's as if the creator himself is uncertain which line the manga will take when they are there since it's a pivotal step in the storyline.

There has to be something redeeming about the girl/old sea god.

EG release:

http://bt.evil-genius.us:60000/torre...942fa69e57d34e

There's nothing certain about her, the way Schierke sees her Isma is connected somehow to the water element, but that's all we can tell really.

Is she the old sea god herself? maybe, but then again why would she treat Isidro the way she did in front of her *own* cave?

Is she a good water element spirit? she seems too... well, girlish for an ages old spirit with vast knowledge of the world.

Guess we'll just have to wait (again -.-) and see.

But more importantly... REACH ELFHELL ALREADY !

more stalling... sure, this might be entertaining, but we all are not in this for the little side stories.

So does this mean there's going to be updates more often now?