Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1265

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Chapter 327

[Evil Genius] Berserk c.327: SendSpace | MediaFire

the magical fairy that guides and saves Gutts looked life griffith for a moment, didn't it?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Well i'm guessing it was his kid who is probably serving as a physical vessel for Griffith even now.

So here's to another 3+ month wait for another 2-4 chapters. Can we at least get the movie to quench our thirst?

Alright conclusion chapter. But I still donīt like that "mysterious" little kid. Popped out of nowhere and the reader is supposed to accept that? Hm...

Btw, Isidoro, make sure you donīt miss your shot at a mermaid, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    So here's to another 3+ month wait for another 2-4 chapters.
    Looks like you were correct.

This year's 11th issue of Hakusensha's Young Animal magazine revealed on Friday that Kentarou Miura's Berserk manga will be returning for a three-chapter run, starting in the next issue on June 8. The three chapters will depict an episode from Guts's childhood.
    Berserk Manga to Return with 3 New Chapters

Blog Entries
    Cool, i love berserk flashbacks. I hope he doesn't get raped again :x

Nothing good can come out of Gutts flashbacks...

In waiting for the 3 chapters of the manga one can always watch the movie a thousand times now that it's subbed ^^

I'm curious as to what is going to be shown in the flashback and why now? It will definitely be for something that is going to tie into now or a future reference. Miura isn't one to just put things in for the sake of it.
    It seems from reading elsewhere it's going to be based during the time after Gambino but before Bazuso.

3 guaranteed episodes is always awesome! Hope the wait afterwards isn't too long. The next episodes after will probably release with the second movie (I'm guessing a 3 month wait like the first one).

Chapter 328

[Evil Genius] Berserk c.328: SendSpace | Torrent

Berserk 329 = June 22nd

I was skeptical about having another flashback, but it was great...
    until the final page. didn't care for it much.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Guts did mention having met elves before didn't he?

Well, great or not great ... did we learn anything new through this flashback?

I'm hoping that we're going to learn that gutts used the elf as a distraction to escape the prison (as he just learned from the old man), and now that elf is going to refuse their entry into elf-island as revenge. maybe that elf was the elf king and he doesn't want to help gutts.

I can only accept super-natural events in the berserk universe if they make the situation worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I'm hoping that we're going to learn that gutts used the elf as a distraction to escape the prison (as he just learned from the old man), and now that elf is going to refuse their entry into elf-island as revenge. maybe that elf was the elf king and he doesn't want to help gutts.

I can only accept super-natural events in the berserk universe if they make the situation worse.
    Seems more like a "queen" to me.

Some new group released chapter 329. I haven't read it myself, so I can't speak on the quality. I just saw it on the release moderation screen on Manga Updates and decided to post it.

[Spectrum Scans] Berserk c.329: Online Viewing

Chapter 330 will be released around 7/13

Edit: [Evil Genius] Berserk c.329: SendSpace | Torrent
    Last edited by Marik; Sun, 06-24-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Next one should be the end of this flashback arc. Curious of how it'll tie to the next portion, if at all.

I don't get it.
    the guy kept Gutts alive so his son could get some killing experience?
    doesn't seem like a sound plan, even if gutts doesn't fight back (hint: people won't lay down and let themselves be killer), what good is it gonna be? if all you need is to get some blood on the boys' hand so he won't freak out, there's no reason to stage a fight (you can probably just tell him to kill some little kids, or what not).

as usual, not a fan of healing flora.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I don't get it.
    the guy kept Gutts alive so his son could get some killing experience?
    doesn't seem like a sound plan, even if gutts doesn't fight back (hint: people won't lay down and let themselves be killer), what good is it gonna be? if all you need is to get some blood on the boys' hand so he won't freak out, there's no reason to stage a fight (you can probably just tell him to kill some little kids, or what not).

as usual, not a fan of healing flora.
    I think he wanted to give his son confidence, who would be dumb enough not to notice a weakened soldier but intelligent enough not to get a kick out of killing little kids.