Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1265

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Itīs been so long: Did the manga show Guts and Puk as a duo right when we saw them first, or did it explain how Puk and Guts met?

Flashbacks like these are dangerous. They can be dangerous. Flashbacks ruined Naruto. In this case, I hope Miura doesnīt ruin Gutīs image as the "unchosen", the guy that fights destiny by sheer will power. It would suck if we find out that Guts had some events in his past as kid where he managed to connect to the more fantastic aspects of what would become part of his future life.

Despite these worries, Iīm enjoying this flashback. Even though it means the wait for the main plot continues ...

Blog Entries
    That was great... i hope the flower makes it though

Guts meeting Puck is shown in the first couple arcs before the Golden Age flashback / arc. Guts really doesn't warm up to Puck until the Lost Children arc though. His initial reaction makes sense though -- he saves Puck but doesn't want his healing.

Suddenly, Guts being an asshole to Puck throughout the whole Black Swordsman arc has a completely new meaning to it.

And now I'll have to reread the beginning of the manga knowing he has feelings of CONSIDERATION during that part (Colette was a side character; she doesn't count).

KIMOCHI~II

Quote Originally Posted by bagandscalpel View Post
    And now I'll have to reread the beginning of the manga knowing he has feelings of CONSIDERATION during that part (Colette was a side character; she doesn't count).
    I dont think so Tim.

berserk-1556034.jpg

That kid that keeps Saving Guts from Going Total Berserker is for sure from the Realm of Dead/Astral.. At first I thought it was Cascas/Griffiths kid but isn't griffith technically using that childs body? It does look like a mix of Casca though..

Blog Entries
    It's Casca's and Gut's child with a little bit of Femto's evil semen added to the mix.

Chapter 330

Edit: [Evil Genius] Berserk c.330: Minus | SendSpace | Torrent

Spectrum Scans - Berserk c.330
    Last edited by Marik; Tue, 07-17-2012 at 11:05 PM.

So another 3+ month wait is in store.

For a moment I thought the kid was the guy (boscko?) from the time Gutts met up with the hawks.

haha so did I for a second there DBZ.

This didn't really bring about anything that is really needed, or not that I can see at this stage. A little pointless really, but was good to see Guts pre Hawks again.

I wonder how long the wait is to Elfheim, surely there isn't much more he could put in before, unless he goes back to the Griffiths side of the story for a few chapters. I don't think we'll see anymore Guts battles before Elfheim though (although, it is entirely possible).

Quote Originally Posted by kAi View Post
    haha so did I for a second there DBZ.

This didn't really bring about anything that is really needed, or not that I can see at this stage. A little pointless really, but was good to see Guts pre Hawks again.

I wonder how long the wait is to Elfheim, surely there isn't much more he could put in before, unless he goes back to the Griffiths side of the story for a few chapters. I don't think we'll see anymore Guts battles before Elfheim though (although, it is entirely possible).
    Hopefully the success with the movies will give incentive to write this manga at a faster pace..

Chapter 331

[Evil Genius] Berserk c.331: SendSpace | Torrent

Blog Entries
    Pretty unforgivable to make us wait this long and release a chapter with no tangible progress to the plot.

they did tell us the kid is magical and mysterious.... as if it wasn't clear already.

I'd much rather believe that it's a manifestation of caska's period. she seems like the kind of person who gets PMS with the full moon circle.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    The whole thing is a red herring, Miura is regretting how obvious he made that the kid is Guts and Casca's child and is trying to throw us off the track.

But actually, he's obito.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    But actually, he's obito.
    "Bro its too obvious it can't be Obitio, he was crushed by a boulder!"
    Last edited by kyubisrage; Mon, 10-15-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    The whole thing is a red herring, Miura is regretting how obvious he made that the kid is Guts and Casca's child and is trying to throw us off the track.
    I don't think Miura makes mistakes :P

From the very start Caska did give birth to a foul creature. If that birth is to be called a "miscarriage" or something of the like because Guts and Caskas baby was infected with femto power... or if the baby isn't at all Guts and only Caska and Femtos remains to be seen however.

If you only look at the kids apperance I'd say it's Caskas and Femtos baby. He looks a lot like Griffith as a kid except for Caskas dark hair and eyes. The facial structure is the same as Griffith boy version, kind of childish, roundish. Guts jawline even as a kid was much more defined and hard.

Most likely it will turn out he's a little bit of everyone. One thing to note though is that he doesn't seem to have any connection at all with Femto. So even if he is partially his kid... He will probably end up helping in the fight against the Femtos in the end.

Pretty sure the Skull Knight subtly explained that its Gutts and Caska's child with magical corruption of Femto. The scene on the beach shores where they first meet him and Gutts and Caska catch him from falling has a mentioning of them looking like a family.