Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

RE: Berserk

www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

well something unexpected, Azan makes his return to this chapter.
    i wonder what he has been upto since tower of rebirth.
    and he will see ferneze also. maybe, im thinking so

and also Scherkie got offered to goto the hawks, hmmm wonder whats goin to happen in the chapters to come.
    but first. 2 weeks to go.

Berserk

I hope Schierke goes to the Hawks camp. And see whats happening. Then gets kidnapped and Gutts TO THE RESCUE! But I'm still surprised the hawks are nearby.

Whats cool always, is that Gutts group is slowly uncovering the pieces of Gutts history, to realise he WAS the Raiding captain. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

well berserk 249 preview is out.
    not much with the image but yeah.

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/sp/img/04v23.jpg

I have tried to find berserk vol 1-3 for a friend but i cant find any sites that works.

to dl 'em i've just used emule, it's the best way imho, and not that slow as some say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

u probably won't find any sites that will work since those volumes are already licensed.

Okey where can i find berserk 1-3 emule and is emule is something like Bt?

Chapter 249 is now out.
    theres a link at skull knight.
    and there is only text translation.

Kai you are to cold,first you write its out and then you write its only tex trans[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Fresh my memory who is Azan that you guys are talking about? is it the knight who was sleeping the boat or the young knight ?

Azan is the bridge knight with the stick... he fought gutts once when farenze tried to catch hims (and she did), he's quite the charecter, we also saw him in the tower... but i have no idea how did he get to sleep on a boat like that...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Strange i dont remember him fightning Guts at all,he could have been that great if you cant remember him....

Chapter 247,248 i read yesterday and they werent great cause chapters without Guts cant be great.

I hope Guts fight one of the hawks demons knights soon just to see what he can do agianst them.

well i like my berserk and i dont care about text translations as long as i know what is going on.

He fought Azan when he was captured by farnazze, after the elf incident thing, when he was still a little out of it.

well i do think there will be fighting soon, and gatts' group is going to have another person, azan.

I wonder when he fight Zodd agian,it should be easier för Guts now that he have the berserker armor.

Evil Genius translation of chapter 249 is now avaliable :

http://evanidus.ath.cx:7420/torrents...49.rar.torrent

Excellent.. thanks for the link.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

The chapter was okey but im waiting for something to happen,hopefullt soon.

I am trying to download vol 28, does any one have a link where i can get it??

www.thehawks.org is the link for you

Berserk

Well it seems that miura is taking a short break chapter 250 is probably going to come out 24th December.

Berserk

no www.thehawks.org does not have Volume 18 of berserk. Does any one have a link for it?