Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

woot cant wait to d/l 294

the manga seems to be moving slower than ever and its taking forever for them to get to the fairy's land...i don't even know why he can't just bring caska along

its been such a long time but i wonder why Griffith even bothers staying in the mortal world? since he is one of the God hands, what makes him want to even stay out here? I know his inital goal was to becoming king or conquest but what will he do after he achieves it? destroy the world? so many unfulfilled questions..

He'll problaby want to cleanse the world he is dominating by wiping out almost every thing that according to him is bad. Or he is being pulled by strings from the shadow.

Just guesses though..
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Hey, have I missed something? Why is this place dead, a new chap has been released, rejoice brethren.

www.tokyotosho.com is the best link I can give, I get everything from there. search for it there if you don't find it, it's scanned by FH

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Ikari
    Hey, have I missed something? Why is this place dead, a new chap has been released, rejoice brethren.

www.tokyotosho.com is the best link I can give, I get everything from there. search for it there if you don't find it, it's scanned by FH
    What about reading the posts before you... we already know a new chapter was released.

As to why this is dead, well the pace is too slow for this series... especially for a series that comes out so infrequently. Something big needs to happen soon or we better be well rewarded for this slow pace because it really makes no sense. This series comes out once a month or so, with a 20 page chapter with little content... The least this guy could do is either release more frequently or give us 30+ pages per chapter or so.

Well, I don't really want to complain... but it has to be explained why there's little discussion about this. The pace for this series is completely wrong, especially when it relates to release frequency.
    Last edited by Munsu; Mon, 03-17-2008 at 04:37 PM.

Opps, my bad. I totally missed the release of this chap I guess. Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

Opps, my bad. I totally missed the release of this chap I guess. Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.
    Nothing to do with you, Miura is just pissing me off with his slow pace... I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of the children with the white hawk dream. And it's not really about the slow pace, it's a combination of the release rate with the amount of content he's providing.
    Last edited by Munsu; Tue, 03-18-2008 at 04:31 PM.

Yup, totally. At least with mangas like Claymore you get a good long chapter every month, and no beating around the bush with the story.

Haven't read the two latest chapters, I probably won't start reading again until Guts and the gang is on the island. I just hate every time there is a chap glorifying Griffith.

Yup, totally. At least with mangas like Claymore you get a good long chapter every month, and no beating around the bush with the story.

Haven't read the two latest chapters, I probably won't start reading again until Guts and the gang is on the island. I just hate every time there is a chap glorifying Griffith.
    That's what I did last time, as I was like 10 chapters behind. And yeah, we need more Guts and company chapters.

Ya i totally agree with u, i didn't even read this chapeter when i downloaded it, i went thru all the pages noticed it was more of the same crap we been getting the last 4months or so and deleted it right away. What brought many of us to this series is not being shown. I know the guy has health problems and all but that doesn't mean release the same thing every three months after a two month break lol.

RAW 295 is out!

Get it here!

P.S. I came.

You've got any other link for dl? That link sucked balls.

It worked fine for me I just tried it, but I uploaded the chapter to two more links anyway:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gy075n

http://www.mediafire.com/?dm0xw1jtonx

Thanks man, very much appreciated

looking to catch up on beserk i am up to volume 30 and am reading the band of the hawks version wanted to know where i can find the missing volumes/chapters.....thanks
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

I was gonna say Mangatraders.com but I remembered that it's not on there for some odd reason.

Mangatraders recieved a C&D letter from Dark Horse, so all the series published by them in the US were removed from mangatraders.

Just go to #lurk on irchighway instead.

Yea as of late Dark Horse has been making manga sites remove berserk. It's freaking bullshit but can't do anything about it. Mangashare.com usually has it upon release though you can check there if they have some of the old ones.

296 Preview - Roaring/Thunderous Sky

.................. It's in color?