Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Manga: Berserk

In this thread we talk big and small about the Berserk manga, if you are new to this thread and is reading this right now. Most of us in this thread has been here for a very long time and we talk about everything that has to do with the manga. So you might wanna be careful about reading this thread since it will contain loads of fillers, especially the last pages who mostly goes deeper into the latest chaps and what will happen in the future.

Other than that. Happy to see another crazy Berserk fan has joined the crowd, hope you like it here and hope to see you participate in the discussions.
    Last edited by Shinji Ikari; Thu, 07-26-2007 at 11:52 AM.

RE: Berserk

Any news on when the next volume will come out? Unlike most people I don't follow chapters, only volumes...

The next vol will be out in dec or something like that. You know they only release two vols a year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Berserk

I have recently started to read Berserk,i was so stuck on the manga that i read 28 vol in a week.

Guts is the so cool,scary when he fights. Griffith is the first characther in a manga, i have ever hated what he did to Guts and his friends...

The next chapter is out 21 this month. If you want know where to find Berserk let me know im member in a forum and the mods in the forum is a group that translates the manga.

Berserk

Are you by any chance refering to one person named Orochimaru? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well 28 vols aren't out yet, the 28 is the one being released right now in chaps.

And I agree with you about hating Griffith, man I want that man to get Guts sword in his stomach screaming like a pig... Doing that to the band of the Hawks and to Guts lady, he should die...

I think there are few manga characters more hated than Griffith [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And yeah I know about 2 vols/year thingy. Makes it all the more cool when it does come out...

Griffith is the first manga/anime character i've hated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yeah, maybe i'll wait for next vol too. Might be better for the whole feeling of the manga [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Shinji Ikari: Yes i was refering to the group Evil Genius with Orochimaru,Lucky-7 etc.

I have read 239-243 of the vol 28.

Are yous crazy? Can you really only read Berserk twice a year?

I other hand cant even wait the 3 days left to chapter 244.

well it is quite boring having to wait... And i tend to get impaitent. But now i've made up my mind to just forget about Berserk until the next vol is out. It is best that way i think... Because just reading single chapters are taking the spirit out of it.

yeah i know how you feel terra (hey man! come help me revive that damn irc channel! haha) and shinji. i read chapters for a while but it just wasnt as exciting. id rather have just one big helping of berserk every six months than get a little driblet of it every week. someone has to hook me up with the volumes. haha i lost it all when i formatted my comp.

Originally posted by: Black Knight
    yeah i know how you feel terra (hey man! come help me revive that damn irc channel! haha) and shinji. i read chapters for a while but it just wasnt as exciting. id rather have just one big helping of berserk every six months than get a little driblet of it every week. someone has to hook me up with the volumes. haha i lost it all when i formatted my comp.
    I'd revive it but I can't get in (it gives me some +r error)... and when I get in, nobody is there!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Black Knight
    I'd revive it but I can't get in (it gives me some +r error)... and when I get in, nobody is there!
    you have to register your nick...

*without the < and >

/msg nickserv register <pass> <e-mail>

and then after you've registered, put this in your perform

/msg nickserv identify <pass>

or at least that's the way i do it...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

You can fin the first 10 vol here http://www.baka-ost.net/manga/
    and the rest here http://www.thehawks.org/hawks/bt/ind...ir=.%2FBerserk

Im not sure if i can stand reading one chapter every 3 month, vol 29 im gonna wait till the hole volym is out.

kazh the manga starts before the anime and the anime finishes about volume 13...i think the anime is somewhere between vol4 and vol13...

the reason why no releases have been made for quite some time is that the author is on a much needed rest...the latest chapter released is v28 c243...i have that in raw i dunno if it has been translated...

I'd say that in order not to miss any parts of the manga one should read all of it... But if you're not into doing that (well first of all it's really really stupid of you) you should read from vol 9 where there are things from the manga that the anime didn't show.

Berserk

i agree with Shinji Ikari it is better to read the whole thing...coz the anime missed some things out...that is needed in the story

EDIT: Shinji Ikari: what have you read upto?

Berserk

WOW!!! thank you very much kAi for the info!

Berserk

Originally posted by: kAi
    i agree with Shinji Ikari it is better to read the whole thing...coz the anime missed some things out...that is needed in the story

EDIT: Shinji Ikari: what have you read upto?
    I've read up to the latest chap... But I'm thinking of cutting off here and wait for a whole vol to get out, reading chaps take away a lot of the feeling and spirit of the manga.

no problem..
    glad i was of help...

where do u get the manga chaps from again??