Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manga: Ah! My Goddess

Sorry ikari, I searched around but found nothing promising...

But for the good news:

Ah! My Goddess chapter 214 by GMT:
    http://www.miyaku.com/files/AMG-c214...5D.zip.torrent
    Last edited by IFHTT; Mon, 07-10-2006 at 03:53 PM.

Yeah, I've checked around some places, I just can't seem to find that one particular volume of the manga and it's annoying. I was hopin' that someone knew a place where it could be purchased. Thanks for checkin things out though, I appreciate it!

from amazon.com
    Oh My Goddess!: Ninja Master (Paperback)
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156...745553?ie=UTF8

Sweet, thanks. I could have sworn I checked Amazon, but I must have been on crack or something. Thanks a lot...this one was sorta a pain to track down. And being sorta an Oh My Goddess nut, I wanted to find it. Thanks!

I checked amazon but couldn't find it... I guess the vol. 9 was throwing the search off or something

Finally decided to catch upto this, read the latest 5 chapters.
    Not to bad, I especially like 214, found that funny, I liked the last 2 pages.
    "This is something you have to do slowly to enjoy"
    "In that case 5 times slower"
    haha.

uah_proteius
    Chapter 215 is out. Grab it at Chapter 215

Chapter 216 is available at mangatraders.
    Someone has a boyfriend.

Thanks for the info Kai-san, wonder whats going to happen next ^_^
    A persons worth is much important than a person looks,riche's and fame.

"Respect and Love the simple things in life and it will grant you infinite happiness."

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Hi,
    I bump this thread up to say that miyku has releases for this manga up to chapter
    225 (meaning first chapter of 36th volume)
    http://www.miyaku.com/
    got to releases to find the dowloads of the last chapters

It's also possible to find a batch download of the 34 first volumes, when you read it
    all at once (I did...) you can clearly spot the evolutions in the drawing of Belldandy...
    You also get to notice the evolutions in cars and bikes, particularly if you compare
    with scenes of the anime.
    This batch dl is a collection of various teams, most of which being miyaku.

Have fun

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Chapters 226-228 avaible from miyaku team:

http://www.miyaku.com/releases.htm

Have fun

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

anybody still reading this? I've done a read through the past week at work. it started out as a pure late 80's show, turned into annoying harman demon angel mess, and then picked itself up.
    wonderful.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Yup, I was lagging quite a bit... read 234 to 298 and it got better.
    The groups chosen for online reading were sometimes just plain awful. GMT really does an incredible job at cleaning the raws.

Heavy spoilers Ahead. I mean it, even more for that manga...

You've been warned

Multiple times now.

Regarding the story, it feels like it's accelerating a lot towards some end maybe?
    We've had a real kiss and recently even had a hint at sex that did not offuscate Bell and K1 (C293 P23) when they fully experienced this. After all, they were able to fully feel gentle breeze, ear nature sounds and all.

So now they're at the point when their union might really be fully recognized, being the first such couple to ever pass the test.
    (Test that was pictured in the 2000 OAV)
    They've met Bell's mother, that was a first too, it was easy to recognize her immediately.
    Now they're trying to win her father, who even gets a name but will probably never get a face.
    After all, He's God

I wonder if i'll wait another 5 years (dang! that much!) and read through the chapters at high speed again.
    I have strong bonds to that manga, for many reasons I explained. I love some of the detailed drawings we get at times.
    But God, manga release is a slow thing and it's hard to follow a story that spans over multiple years and even decenies.
    But that's also why you can get attached to it that much.

Just so you know a spinoff will debut Jan 25 with a different author and artist.
    Have fun !

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Maybe I'll catch up on this one day. I dunno. Zero motivation right now, unless something amazing happened at the end.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I can't even remember last chapter... I guess I could read it again to quickly refresh my memory.

The setup for the spin off:
    Bell and K1 are living a happy life.
    But the shop where K1 is working is facing recession/hard times.
    Bell then has to search for a job.

That's all I have for the pitch. I also read the names for author and artist, can't remember them.
    I will update that message when I'm back from work.

I have no clue where I left off either =(