Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hajime no Ippo

RE: Hajime no Ippo

Takamura is the man and i who didnt like when Miyata won the last characther poll was happy to see Takamura is where he should be at nr.1

Also i did like the flashback it was very good and Ippo's fight was awesome. I have 50,51 left to read.

I hope that Ippo starts winning more easiely cause he is the champion now and he is better than this.

Hajime no Ippo

Just read the last 5 chapters released (Vol 52)

Spoilers....

Man it was awesome to see Takamura use Aoki's trick in his fight and fail at it... also Ippo's new challanger is plain sick, Ippo will get his ass kicked, im waiting to see this new evolved Depsy Roll Ippo is talking about

Hajime no Ippo

Demsey Roll [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I love when Ippo is learning a new move so i look forward seeing what he comes up with. Its my fav part of the manga when Ippo is training hard to master a new move.

Hajime no Ippo

Hajime no Ippo

is anyone having trouble opening the ch 8 zip file besides me? i've downloaded this torrent at least 3 times last night w/ the same result.... the first two chapters were okay and then the last one was unzippable =P

Hajime no Ippo

It is corrupted... it should be re-released today... wait for it...

Hajime no Ippo

cool beans [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hajime no Ippo

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    Demsey Roll [img][/img]
    Dempsey Roll [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good to find links to Ippo have been looking for them for a while. currently re-downloading the anime to so the anime directly followed by the manga should be good. I can hardly wait.

Hajime no Ippo

Just read Takamura's world title match. That fight was seriously the best in all of Ippo.

Hajime no Ippo

i haven't seen hakeem_21 around in a while..... does anyone have vol. 40 ch 2 available for me to d/l? it's the chapter after the geromichi KO. i have all the other chapters up to date except this one. PM me please =]

Hajime no Ippo

Holy fucking shit this series is better than sex. I downloaded 10 volumes and I've read 5 of them and time just flew by, now it's 3 am and I'm supposed to wake up in 4 hours and then have an important presentation. Fucking shit. But it was worth every second! Just finished vol 41 and all the fights I've seen have been great, and Itagaki is a nice addition to the main cast.

Hajime no Ippo

i love itagaki's dad-- he's one of my favorite characters.... then again, i probably shamelessly enjoy corny puns more than anyone else [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

ps-- aw, no one wants to show me love =( too bad.

Hajime no Ippo

Oh sorry Honoko, I thought that perhaps someone had already helped ya out. I'll gladly send you the chapter, just suggest a transferring method [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I haven't gotten to Itagaki's dad yet. Also, I overslept with 2 hours so the presentation kinda went to hell. Ah well, at least this gives me more time for Ippo...

Hajime no Ippo

Hehe Terra now you know how i have felt ever since i started watching and reading Ippo.

Honoko: I have send you a pm to help you out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Also i heard wonderful news in EG mindwerks forum that i hangout at on of the guys behind the Ippo scans wrote in The Ippo thread they will realese 21 vols before the end of the december. Which means we will be at where the manga is in japan in vol 74.

Expect 10 vols realese in december just like before [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hajime no Ippo

Omfgholyshit @ Takamura VS Hawk. Takamura OWNS

Hajime no Ippo

That is the best match in Ippo,enjoy it fully [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hajime no Ippo

It was really awesome.

Just read about Itagaki's family, laughed so hard. Itagakimasu!

Hajime no Ippo

Itagaki was pain in the ass with his lame but sometimes funny puns. He made me read all the explanations of the puns[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Hajime no Ippo

Okay now I'm up to date! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Notes:

- Along with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure & Berserk, this is definitely the best manga I've ever had the pleasure to read.
    - Aoki-gumi rules.
    - Itagaki's dad is the funniest guy ever (I love stupid puns)
    - Takamura is the ultimate badass
    - VORG IS BACK! I'm really happy, because he's my favorite character [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hopefully he'll stay at Ippo's for a while longer.

Sawamura is pretty badass, true psycho, he's cool but I still can't wait to see Ippo beat him down