Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hajime no Ippo

Hajime no Ippo

I've never read the manga before, but I've got all the eps with the movie and ova. So, all this that you're talking about is stuff that's happening after all the anime, right? Sounds like it...well, just wondering.

Hajime no Ippo

Yeah it does. The anime ends at ep 76 which is around volume 35 of the manga. The translated manga we are reading is almost up to volume 53.

Hajime no Ippo

Thanks!

Hajime no Ippo

Awwwwww i want more translated!!! Have been checking through all the avaible raws today and it is so damn good even if i don't understand shit.

Hajime no Ippo

Welcome to the club, i have feeling like almost a year,cause the scans dont come often not even once a month.

Hajime no Ippo

vol 52, ch 9 and 10 available on BT
    http://manga-scan.edwardk.info/

enjoy =]

edit:
    wooo~ the stage has been set. Finally get the entire back story for pyscho boxer dude. i hope snoopy releases vol 53 in its entirety next time. let them finally duke it out! oh wait, ippo is still evolving his dempsey roll.... >_< doh!

Hajime no Ippo

They will do a huge realese like last year.

But screw SC there are another group so we dont have to wait for SC anymore

I liked it alot that Sendou was in them,he is good character.

Hajime no Ippo

really? what group is that? and are they starting off where SC is? details, please [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hajime no Ippo

They are called OIS i think they realesed chap 9,chap 10 before SC. Why do you think SC realesed it a day after them maye they feel the competition. I read OIS version.

Hajime no Ippo

Hajime no Ippo

Read 52 & 53... awesome stuff, you feel sorry for Sawamura yet hate him... which is pretty cool.

Vorg is my favorite character, he's so great, everything about him. And the Aoki-gumi is the funniest element of Ippo right now. LOL @ when you saw them standing behind Vorg who was cleaning the Takamura statue. "Look! It's the Aoki-gumi! They are escaping!"

ROFL

Hajime no Ippo

vol 54 is out by [Ignition-One]. you can find the torrent here: http://www.manga.baka-updates.com/releases.html
    altho, it's a batch torrent with 52 and 53. but enjoy it. i'm am in the midst of hunting down the raw of vol 55 b/c that damn cliffhanger is urging me to pull out my hair.

Hajime no Ippo

you don't have to hunt it down, just go to #lurk they have all raws up to 73 or so...

Ignition-One released a fix for chapter 474 for those interested...

http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...po%20474-fixed.torrent

I'm glad a new group is doing this, especially one as good as ignition one instead of some shit group that just show up out of nowhere like in Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece

Edit: Actually, they've released up to chapter 493 which means that they've release beyond volume 54... vol. 54 ends at 492...

So the torrent for the following chapter (493) is:

http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...o%20Ippo%20493.torrent

Hajime no Ippo

Ignition-One is a great group, which also releases JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - I worked with them a bit before, when I was a part of scanlating that series. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

*downloads #54*

Hajime no Ippo

i'm irc retarded and prefer to stay that way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] it's all good tho, i found my raws =]

Hajime no Ippo

Can someone upload volume 54 and chapter 493 into some upload service like yousendit.com and pm me the link or something?

I'm desperate to read this and got no means of downloading it at the moment...

Hajime no Ippo

Sawamura is an animal, I need to see how this fight concludes NOW >_<

Cliffhangers be damned!!

Hajime no Ippo

Just read up to 493....

Damn, what an awesome fight...

I was expecting Ippo to dominate the whole fight... I really wanted him to finally show that he's the true champion with no equal... And with that, he can maybe start challenging the world...

Hajime no Ippo

Its almost to good to be true that we have three groups that does Ippo now.

I like how Ignitition one starts with realesing two vols at the same time.

Just read up to chap 493, and this is fight is soo amazing it will be the best ippo fight when its done,depending if he uses the new dempsey roll.

Sawamura is crazy and beyond cruel how he played with Ippo to make him think he was slipping by the bullets by his own.

Bud:

The only thing that makes it hard for him to dominate is the weakness of Dempsey roll and when he uses the evolved dempsey, he will be good enough to go agianst the world.

Cause everything else is soo much better than the others in japan,his speed and step in speed is getting faster every fight,his body is becoming stronger all the time making able to hit harder and use the new dempsey.

Hajime no Ippo

No, the weakness of the Dempsey roll is not the problem with him not dominating the fight... the problem is that he didn't use the evolved Dempsey right off the bat...