Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hajime no Ippo

Hajime no Ippo

496 and 497 out now. Get them here: http://www.manga.baka-updates.com/releases.html

Just search for Ippo on the top right.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!!!!

This totally cancelled out everything i hated with this fight. What an amazing comeback, i said it would come and it came but i never imagined it would have this huge impact.

That was fucking amazing, but it seemed like Ippo's back took alot of damage, i feel him on that one. It's a pain to have a damaged back, i hurt my back at the exact same spot about 8 months ago, didn't completly heal until 2 months ago.

Hajime no Ippo

That was indeed fucking amazing, the author of Ippo never ceases to amaze me.

NEED MORE >_<

Hajime no Ippo

The pic when he smashed the face of Sawamura was amazing. Even more amazing was the speed he had when he dogded and got in the range so fast.

I thought he would change directions not stop and in a flash knockout sawa.

PSJ: Thats why he used it now,he knew he knows he cant do many so he uses when he need it most.

Hajime no Ippo

Yea i know, but if he needs he will probably whip it out again. He got enough willpower to do it, especially in this fight as he wants to win no matter what. When you're pupmed up on adrenaline you can take so much more than you can normally.

Hajime no Ippo

Yeah his will plus adrenaline will make him use it atleast two times more. The things is how much hurt he will be after the game for using it too much,how much shorter will it make his career.

I wonder how Sawamura reacts to this now he cant be sure about winning anymore which will make him more nervous and think more.

Hajime no Ippo

I kind of don't think he will get up, this fight has been long enough already, he dropped his arm on the 8 count so to get up in 2 more seconds will be to hard for Sawamura. He got beaten both psycologically and physically now that Ippo took his dempsey countre twice and broke it the third time.

Hajime no Ippo

I also thought he woulndt get up but the way the chapter ended points to that he isnt out yet. Also people has gotten thier arms up again after 8 count several times.

I geuss we will see tommorow.

Hajime no Ippo

Yea Hopefully. The only thing Sawamura getting up would prove would be Ippo's willpower to win this fight as he will just keep fighting until he dies or wins. Now Ippo's willpower has been proven to us a number of times in this fight so that doesn't need to be proved.

Hajime no Ippo

Yeah but seeing the evolved demspey roll again wouldnt be bad if he took out Sawamura the second time for good.

Hajime no Ippo

499 out.

Hajime no Ippo

498 right? If not, where did you find 499?

This guy is a master at dragging it out. I wanted it to end there damnit. I really hate that spineless teacher that follows Sawamura around, what is his problem? Sawamura should've just punched him out, spitting at him is to nice.

I can't understand why there aren't severe punshiment for what Sawamura has done in this fight, he uses elbows and shit when he fights, and everyone could see that they were intentional. As for using the ref as a shield, that shows that he doesn't want to fight anymore, just call the fucking thing off and give the victory to the guy that didn't chicken out.

EDIT: Now read 499.

This fight is over, Ippo got a clear grasp of this fight now. I don't think he will need to use the semi-evolved Dempsey again. I would like to see a knockdown from a normal punch now, all Ippo has knocked people down with is the Dempsey, from when he learned it until now. When is it Ippo's turn to evolve?

This chapter was some good shit though, i love it when Ippo shows why he is the champion.

Hajime no Ippo

Haha Ippo turn to evolve? Ippo is alot stronger and faster than before. Even Miyata and Sendou said that he was alot stronger and faster than his last fight who was just a couple of months ago. Its normal for fighter to finish with thier best moves. This time Ippo finished Sawamura with his best punches the powerful right and the liver blow.

I must say i miss the Gazelle Punch. Also i think Ippo knows he can take him with his other weapons so he doesnt need to hurt his body and use the evolved dempsey.

I love it though when Ippo fights with the basic and gets back to his best moves before the demspey.

Chapter 500 is the time for victory.

Hajime no Ippo

Yea i want to see him beat Sawamura with normal punches and not whip out his super technique. I hope that happens this time, there isn't anything cooler than when Ippo knocks someone out with a huge liverblow.

Hajime no Ippo

This is amazing, I love how the author manages to make the fights so long - yet so captivating. Nothing like the recent ones in Naruto, for example.

Hajime no Ippo

Thats cause unlike Kishimoto he knows how to write a good story and avioding predictiblelity. Even though we know Ippo is gonna win this fight is so good.

PSJ: I love the combo of Gazelle punch,liver blow. Hopefully he will punish Sawamura more with those punches.

I love when Ippo gets that light in his eyes and shows he is the champion even without using the dempsey. I cant wait to see which other moves he will come up with.

Hajime no Ippo

500 is out. Another cliffhanger. I want this to end!

Hajime no Ippo

That splash image of all the characters running was cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] reminded me of the images on the back of the DB/Z volumes.

Hajime no Ippo

help via PM? the torrents for ch 498-500 are wack.. I keep getting some weird message error and it won't download properly =( can anyone rapidshare or yousendit these files to me?

Hajime no Ippo

501 out. This was one of the coolest chapters yet. Ippo explodes and is now probably too hurt to properly train for 6 months or so. The evolved dempsey was badass though, i wonder what kind of training he needs to do to be able to do it without getting hurt, i mean he already got the strongest legs in the featherweight class.

Hajime no Ippo

He might need to go up in weight to be able to have the mucle mass to do it wiht out sever injury.