Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hajime no Ippo

Hajime no Ippo

Ignition one has released vol 58-61 + first chapter of 62. I for one will support this groups releases as they release 1 chapter every day with an occasional break of one day, i like that much better than Snoopy releasing 8 volumes to break the spirits of other groups and then take a rest for a couple of months.

Here goes the link:http://www.manganews.net/scanlatorinfo.php?id=72 <--- Ignition One releases, just download.

Hajime no Ippo

I read SC 8 vols but IGone will catch up to them before jan is over and then we can read ippo everyday as usuall.

Nobody cares about SC cause they realese shitty mangas more than they realese Ippo.

Hajime no Ippo

snoopycool's released v.66-67 (ch 606-627) for those interested.

http://manga-scan.edwardk.info/Ippo_606-627.torrent

Hajime no Ippo

Oh shit i love this. Cool, this will give me something to do tonight.

Hajime no Ippo

I read earlier two great vols specialy the end of vol 67.

Hajime no Ippo

Finally read all of it. It was the best yet. The series really is advancing right now, we will have some cool development up for grabs in the coming volumes and i know for a fact that there will be one hell of a fight in vol 73-75 or so.

Hajime no Ippo

I'm also up to 67 now. Itagaki is awesome!

Hajime no Ippo

go gattsun gattsun! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] how great to sneak in a pun or two in itagaki's match =]

Hajime no Ippo

Haha the puns in HNI is killing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I like Itagaki more now cause he knew he coulndt win Imai at the end but still he fought like it was life or death. I cant wait to see when he has become better and fight with so much heart as he did. How he dodged Imai while fighting so close to him was amazing.

Ippo can finaly bring down Miyata and move to the world stage,his next two fights will be awesome.

Hajime no Ippo

vol. 68 by snoopycool out! (minus 2 chapters)
    http://manga-scan.edwardk.info/Ippo_628_635.torrent

Hajime no Ippo

That volume is probably missing one or two chapters, never seen an Ippo volume with less than 9-10 chapters.

EDIT:

Cool! I want the fight right now, i want to see Ippo shatter that old man. No doubt that Ippo will win.

Hajime no Ippo

According to Snoopy the fight will apparently be lame [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Hajime no Ippo

Snoopy is beyond lame he thinks Itagaki is lame and that his fight was bad......

Hajime no Ippo

Originally posted by: PSJ
    That volume is probably missing one or two chapters, never seen an Ippo volume with less than 9-10 chapters.
    you're right. i checked the raw and he stopped just before the actual fight. maybe we'll see that in bulk next?

as for the fight itself, not bad setup. can't wait to see what sorta tricks this "veteran" has =P my heart is made of stone. who cares of this guy has a son he wants to show off to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

anyone bother looking at the vol. 61 special? the interview was kinda funny... plus the "which character are you?" test was amusing. apparently, i'm an aoki..... lame.... >_<;;;

Hajime no Ippo

@Hakeem: True, I can't understand how he finds Itagaki lame... I love him.

For the reference, I also got Aoki in the test [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Hajime no Ippo

Snoopy i want to break his neck, who does he think he is. Saying Ippo vs Take is boring like we need him to approve things for us......

They say they will realese the rest of this vol+2,3 vols more cause they are gonna realese the hole fight at once.

Hajime no Ippo

This fight aint gonna be that long. Not 2-3 vols. I think it's lame to stop right before the fight, they could've released 2 vols at once instead of giving us an unfinished volume.

Hajime no Ippo

Ippo fight are never shorter than two vols. Hell Itagaki's fight was almost 4 vols long.

Hajime no Ippo

Ippo fought a guy in less than one volume, you know when he pushed with pressure alone and then ended it in an amazing combination at the ropes.

Hajime no Ippo

would it be considered a spoiler to tell u guys what volume the fight lasts til? u could always check the raws... as i have obviously broken down and succumbed to in order to support my HnI fix [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]