Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bleach

RE: Bleach

I like the lunar translation better becuse it's more literal and for this series literal is going to better than practical. So I would say give up waiting for anbu/akeep. But yeah i think thye might compress stuff to make ther series at least a 50 ep maybe a 63 ep series.

Alright, I guess I'll just have to get the Lunar sub again. It seems like Anbu's pulling another "forever wait" thing.

the way lunar only shows part of a subtitle at a time when someone is talking drives me insane
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    i sugest getting keep_anbu or iy-f for better translations, lunar is good but they are nothing more then a speed sub when it comes to bleach i find the keep_anbu and iy-f translations to be better not considering the translations of certain things like shinigami
    well talking about oblivous huh ..... well first time I read this I thought you where an idiot calling lunar speed subbers like A-H... you must be fucking stupid to compare A-H to them... sigh Lunar is ok their styling and editting coulld be better... but it's ok ANBU and Keep have/had the better version.

about the had:

ANBU and keep seem to have ... broken up lunar would be the second choice here...

calling lunar speed subbers... it's almost insulting

[edit]
    I really had to reply to that comment of his
    [/edit]

when Lunar came to be, they were speed subbers (PMK "i want to feel soul' anyone?), and most of us remember them by that, so perssonally, i don't go lunar unless they're doing a joint project with some respectfull group (like when they did Madlax with Anbu)...

but if ANBU-Akeep really have given up on this project, then i think i'll go lunar, since 'god of death' is probably the most stupid way to translate Shinigami, and I already have problems with IY4-ever on thier Samurai seven project...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Well, ANBU and A-Keep haven't been releasing the recent Bleach episodes, so I guess we'll have to rely on Lunar for a while.

Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
    I already have problems with IY4-ever on thier Samurai seven project...
    Revquest will be releasing Samurai 7 soon enough... wait for those.... translations are superior

SPOILER ALERT

they deviated from the path because the original baddy was some hard core hollow that is in some kind of hollow organization, since it wasnt very important and the manga isnt even up to seeing anything on them im pretty sure the anime just thought his was more close to the next arc.

How about the scene where the gym teacher is running... nice, me likey.
    the mod is much funnier in his new body, the comedy just went up a huge notch imo.
    yeah for comedy!

Sig made by Lucifus

Haha, go Kon! He's already freaking hilarious!

"Hey....wait...I'm short!! My hands are fuzzy!! I'M SOFT!!!!"
    Ah, how can anyone forget his best line in episode 7: "Nice angle! I'm glad I'm a doll."

But the thing is, there might be nothing there since it's a fake body [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

n..n...n...niice a-angleee
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i hope that when things get serious they are able to put Kon on a real body to help with fights... his fighting kickass and it would be real shame if he stopped fighting for the rest of the series...

i have a feeling we'll see more mod souls, and they'll be all like, opposing shinigamis and humans, and kon will have one of those internal conflicts between his race and his new comrads
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

haha, kon in the stuffed animal is hilarious

i, too, hope that somehow kon helps out with ichigo in the shinigami thing
    but other mod souls showing up, i dont really know about that, he did say that most of the mod souls were scrapped, but there is a possibility for some to be left

next ep seems to be about rukia and her body

Kon pwnz your soul! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and BadGuy i'm not gonna waste my breath on you it's your opinion and i have my own to me Lunar is utter crap, they are ok to watch but kepping their releases is stupid

i just wish ANBU would either release the eps, or make an annoucement, i havent downloaded over ep 5 because of that, lunar will be a last resort, does anyone know anything about ANBU and their progress with this anime?

just found out ANBU has stopped bleach A-Keep will continue by their selves

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    Kon pwnz your soul! [img][/img] and BadGuy i'm not gonna waste my breath on you it's your opinion and i have my own to me Lunar is utter crap, they are ok to watch but kepping their releases is stupid
    It's ok to compare fansubs when you actually know what you're talking about. You don't. All you do is bitch about Lunar's work, yet you still seem to be downloading it. Nobody's forcing you to watch their releases. It's free, enough complaining.

I agree.

The series is OK so far, but seems to be more character than plot driven. There are a lot of unique characters (the shopkeeper and his employees, Ichigo's family and classmates, and yeah, Chad is cool) but no overall arc so far, and the next ep looks like more backstory... Still enjoyable to watch, though.