Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Bleach

RE: Bleach

ya know, i was blissfully unaware of the simularities between the Don and The great martial arts champion Mr. Satan, I... I just dont know what to feel right now. On another note, I rather enjoyed this episode. Although it seemd pretty silly when Ichago got his sword stuck in the wall.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

RE: Bleach

Haha, episode 10 was great. I just loved Ichigo's expressions when everyone was being stupid with that Don guy. Interesting to see how Chad, Inoue, and Tatsuki manage to hear the screams now. Maybe they got this because of their previous encounters with hollows?

Bleach

you bring up a good pt about Chad and the bunch, im begining to feel that they are actually going to become important/useful in the fight against supernatural evil, think Buffy's Scooby gang, (only with 83% less sarcasm and 92% less puns) and unfortunately no lesbian witches [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills