Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

RE: Bleach

First ep was pretty good, its not FMA good but pretty kickass.

Originally posted by: jing
    First ep was pretty good, its not FMA good but pretty kickass.
    Of course! Nothings FMA good!

Great episode! I'll continue to watch this show.

uhmmm ep 30 and up will be better then anything in fma

Bleach

NUH UH MY MOM IS BETTER THAN EP 30 AND UP AND SHE CAN BEAT UP UR MOM ANY DAY OF THE WEEK
    Anyway the first ep is alright I think I will continue watching it since I never read the manga.
    EDIT: Also the opening by Orange Range (3rd Naruto opening) is pretty cool.

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    uhmmm ep 30 and up will be better then anything in fma
    ep 30 and up? but fma was great every episode of it.

by the way, i hope it gets better than this, cuz first episode of naruto ownz first episode of bleach.

lol... stop comparing a series with another... either you like a series or not... that's all that counts... not which series is better than an other

At first I thought that this series was starting off a bit to fast without giving us any info on it's characters, which I still believe a little bit, but by the end of the first episode I was starting to get into it. I am still hoping for more background on the main characters within the next 2 episodes since I like to know at least a bit about characters in the shows I watch.

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    lol... stop comparing a series with another... either you like a series or not... that's all that counts... not which series is better than an other
    Just that ppl said it was better than Naruto. So far, it isn't.

how can you say a 104 ep of a serie is better than a 1 ep serie ...that ridiculous lol...we can't compare naruto to bleach...(the anime of course) ..

downloading episode 1 now.....hope it good.

just saw episode 1 and i think this anime is banging....really good series but only if is cut down the joke. After seeing this anime is reminded me of Midori and Samurai deeper Kyo.

just saw the first episode... i thought it was very good... it had a lot of good elements... some cool characters... a little comedy... some action... blood...

only thing missing now is a plot... but you guys tell me this will come with time... so for now it is very good

Just saw the first episode as well, thought it was pretty good. Definately will continue to watch this series ^^

Wow. That was one of the most intriguing first episodes I have ever seen. Neither Naruto nor One Piece pulled me in on the first episode as well as this did. I have high hopes for this. I also hope they somehow explain Ichigo's uberbadass powers in a sensible manner, but oh well.

I really like the animation. Not overdone, and still looks rather good. Music was the weakest point.

Now, then, here's hoping the characters strengthen development wise! Ichigo and Shinigami whose name I cannot recall are the only ones really fleshed out that episode, and they still have a ways to go.

But overall, I rather liked it. Definitely sticking with this one.

Shit, if it stays fairly true to the manga, wait until like 5 episodes from now... the other characters start developing in and it gets nice from then on. 30 Episodes in will be uberhardcore, but it'll get better from hereon in. It's also got some goofy humor to it too, a lot like Naruto does... I like the humor in the manga for Bleach a little more than in Naruto, but it does go both ways. I personally wouldn't put one above the other, they both take care of me.

thats right you cant go wrong with both i think they did a great job on the first ep and i like the music also

Episode 1 out by anbu-keep....

if aone doesn't sub it then this will probably be the best version available

Imho, Bleach manga Vol 1 (ch 1 ~ ?) is pretty slow and boring, but wait until you hit Vol 2+!, wayyyy wayy wayyy above naruto [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (dodge bullets from naruto fans). Anime-wise just like everybody said the music is bad and I think since this eps stay pretty true to the manga it's going to be slow for awhile.

But expect goodness from eps 20ish and on .....

*spoiler*

When are we going to see that SS-cup girl anyway? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Btw, [Manga] [FMA > Bleach > Naruto]

I know that the music is pretty weak... but at the moment the ending is growing on me everytime i hear it...

If animeone release i'll probably keep theirs... but keep-anbu sould release the episodes pretty quickly since they are a joint... they released Samurai 7 and FMA fast when they came out...