Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Bleach

Well I like this series, and Im watching it now since I got the jist of it, the ending was very weak nothing like what Ive heard before, but I expect this show to get better

R.I.P Captain America.

The show has potential, we'll see how it goes.

My issues:

1) When they deviate from the manga, you can tell they have no storytelling ability. The filler bit is simply awkward and bad.
    2) The music that plays when Ichigo goes Shinigami is fucking horrid.

Well, it true the song is bad rite now but let hope the new season song is a bit better.

Bleach

I read the first volume of the manga and to me it was nothing impressive. Will pass on this one.

moron it gets good later on

himura, man ur judgin a book by its... er... first volume... XD
    anyway, missin out on this anime n manga is gonna hit u where it hurts any anime fan. right down there in the nads.

animation = 8/10 - not the best out there despite the fact its already approaching 04-05, but not overdone. good enough for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    storyline = it'll get better later on
    voices = 9/10 - it wasn't wut i expected. it was better. but i thought rukia mighta sounded too much like a prepubescent boy... haha, jus imo
    sfx = 9/10 - nuff sed
    music = 6/10 - at least its not naruto. but if it does go that direction, ill jus be glad i always skip the OP n ED after seeing em once. XP

Heh, just watched this, and I gotta say, freaking awesome. Only problem is the music.

well just saw the 1st eps for a 1st eps its ok waiting to watch the next one

Lets not forget how fucking ackward the fisrt few episodes of naruto was when it was released. Not as bad as Bleach but still it had it's problems. All manga to anime crossovers are going to have a rough start, it's a rule. Give it like ten epsiodes to get it's shit together.

Bleach

music is not a issue to me, is the anime that matter. Like Lefty say, give it more time and the story will come together.

wouldn't ya all agree?

Getting the first episode now, it better be good since I've heard so much good stuff about it.

Bleach

Or what lol? ..its only 25 min of your time lost if it's not good...But you like naruto, fma, berserk...all great anime that i saw and love...so i'm sur you'll like that like i did...or if you dont like..then...hum..sorry? lol

Bleach

ANBU's released their version, which is... worse than Lunar's.

Go figure.

anbus is wors then Lunars???? i just watched it and thought it was good, I refuse to watch Lunars because they have sucked too much in the Past

inuyasha forever IY-F is also subbing it, they dont have ep 1 out yet i guess ill get that and compair

Watch the Aone & anbu release's Naruto. Big diffrence. Aone is better, Anbu is way to literal in their translation sometimes. I thought hthe Lunar sub was Good.

yea i watch the AonE narutos, akeep/anbu is usially very good tho,

"Bye Oh Oh Kick Bye" is not what the guy is saying in the OP. Anyone here agreed? He also *does* say "Don't Act A Fool" where anbu puts Japanese. And I think both of them miss the point of the opening text.

Wow, that was actually quite good. I want more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just watched ep1, kinda reminded me of Yu Yu Hakaso(sp) but besides the op/ed I liked it. Anybody know how many eps it is?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach