Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

RE: Bleach

ep 4 is pretty good except for one part
    TO BE CONTINUED...
    dammit
    see terra, its getting better now that chads in it eh, and theres only more goodness to come

At least the Bleach "To Be Continued" isn't as bad as Naruto's. =b

Damn, that was a great episode. How I wish there wasn't a cliffhanger. It's still very interesting on what Chad is gonna do (not a manga reader here). Wonder what will happen to Kuchiki.

Hahaha! Dude, Chad... you're going to enjoy Chad even more than you do starting Tuesday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    The next episode gets hectic, definitely going to be solid. Just a bunch of shit hitting a fan. And only like 4 more days to go.

i love sado, hes so cool

alright kiddies.....challenge time
    did anybody notice that the intro for the 4th episode is different than the previous intros?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Hmmm...

What might you be referring to, Assertn? Animation, or song?

animation....there's a clip that is changed
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach

theres a few actually, rukia kinda falls off the post, and when they spray paint the screen red i dont think they ran away before, also on the swirl around ichigo i dont think they had the blur effect around him also the old intro near the start at the 3d bit that ends on rukia used to just cut to the next scene, now it zooms into the wall

that it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

hmm interesting, i only caught rukia falling off the post, but i found another one that you didnt mention yet.....
    the redhead is tinted blue in the beginning of the 4th intro instead of being her usual colors
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

!? she is too, and ichigos sisters are tinted red

Looks like bleach is gonn be another simosins op- check to see whats different each week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    The anime so far is doing pretty good- I'm a huge fan of the manga, and its looks like they are forshadowing things quote a bit more in the anime.
    I also like the way theyve chaned things up with the soul burial, its not as violent as in the manga. The shows just getting started, and I like the nods to all the characters not released in the anime yet in the opening credits. Cant wait to see some of the REAL fights that happen later, and you manga fans know what I mean.
    Anyone else notice the family clinic seems alot more organized, let alone bussier, than in the manga?
    I am glad to see they kept Rukia's drawings a crappyas ever. Now just hurry up and introuduce Kon! Every show needs a whipping boy.

Bleach

stop spoilint crows.. this is only the anime section.. you are not allowed to put names of new character and such

EDIT: oh.. i didn't know that.. in that case.. i guess it's okay.. ^^ sorry about it then

it''s really not spoiling since if you watch the preview at the end of episode 1 they already show you who kon is and so what if they know about kon it''s not like he revealed kon''s purpose all he did was say his name like wow he spoiled a characters name

Bleach

Well, but still...about spoiling even if it's a little thing a person could spoil more unintentionally/intentionally because a little thing got away with being ok about being said. But going back on topic, thought the episode was pretty good, liked that it was a cliffhanger, makes you want to continue watching.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Bleach

chado, chad, sado. he needs one name.

the stories in bleach are sad...=( definitely can't wait until epi 5 comes out.

I tried my best...

Bleach

It's supposed to be like a joke why chad/sado has two names. Ichigo just sorta started calling him that, and everyone else does too. Or they say something like that in the manga.

edit: spelling issues

Bleach

I enjoy the little changes from the manga so far. For instance, in episode 4, there was a fight with Ichigo and another student that was replaced with a short snippet of how hard Chad is by taking Ichi's beating.

In the first episode, there was a second Hollow added to the original story. I felt that fleshed the story out a little more, as far as how Ichigo's first encounter with a Hollow came to be. I honestly have 0 complaints about the series, they've nailed the good points, especially Rukia's shitty drawings. It's got the latent humor to it as well, the only thing I do miss is the sometimes excessive blood. But it is definitely quality shit, for certain.

And oh my god, is it nice. This show is just coming along at a speeding freight train pace of goodness, so all aboard kids. =b

Episode stayed nice, I feel it has an excellent mix of humor, action, and character. I'm waiting on the stuff beyond the introduction of Kon. The preview looks nice too, although I don't know if it'll be a one-parter or two. I'd be definitely happy with a two, but it'd require a lot of expanding on the existing story, which I'm a fan of with everything they've done from manga-to-anime adaptations. The first big arc is coming soon. It should start sometime this month, considering a lack of deviations from the manga, and that'll begin a good month's worth of fun there easily.