Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bleach

RE: Bleach

Lunar and Keep_ANBU both released ep 5

Bleach

Great episode, this series slowly keeps getting better and better. At first I thought the first hollow looked a bit cartoony but the hollow in ep 4 an 5 was much better, thier faces are just strange to me, almost to simple, oh well, excellent series, I hope it runs for more than 26. Oh, and chad is a stud, can't wait to see more.

Sig made by Lucifus

dont worry there will be lots more than 26 eps, also imho they keep getting better and the start is the shittest part of the series and isnt even that bad

this ep was pretty awesome, and I concur, Chad's da man
    this makes me wanna finally get off my ass and read a manga for the first time
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

looks like they added yet another thing into the intro as well
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i don't even watch the intro..just once. i think it's a good time to start.

I tried my best...

What was added to the intro since ep 1? I never watched it again past that.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Anyone know the projected length for Bleach?

I've watched the first 5 episodes so far, and it's alright.

I love the intro. It's really catchy just like FMA's first intro, and I thought FMA's first intro was the best anime song ever.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Lunar released episode 6.

i don't think they really have a length for Bleach. it could turn out to be like naruto.

I tried my best...

It's Shounen, so it's going to be a hoss of a show. Considering the opening title has things in it (no spoilers) that won't happen for at least 15-20 episodes, and that those things go on for awhile, I would safely say it is going to be a long series. I'd say at least a good 70-80, minimum, if they run with the manga stuff (which they are doing quite well with)

Is this anime is gonna have story arcs ? Right now, it seem to be the "one monster per episode" kind of anime.

Bleach

The are lots of arcs, this is the fourth one the way I view them, (Intro, Orohime arc, Chad arc, current one). There are about four arcs after this in the manga, and they only get longer and longer.

I'm not gonna spoil anything for anyone, so if you're want to know anything more than this, read the manga.

Bleach

actually i think it safer to say three arcs.
    the shirigami arc
    the "????????" hates you arc
    and the get ???? from the ????? arc

and each one does get longer

Lol, I just loved episode 6! All the jokes and such are still freakin hilarious (jeez, never knew Kuchiki can have a mouth THAT big). Also loved the new music when the fake Ichigo created the chaos in the classroom. Interesting to see how this will turn out.

well... just think of this hollow stuff as an introduction to characters and personalities until we get into the meat of the story

i think this (6) was a pretty good episode, but the mod running into the gamers talking about getting rid of his char was too contrived for me.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    looks like they added yet another thing into the intro as well
    back up here, what ARE the new things they added into the intro? O__o

schmad

i really love the opening by orange range for bleach....though GO! from naruto is pretty sweet, but they are both kickass shows, but naruto is a little slower. Bleach is uber awesome and eveyone loves the punkish attitude.

BTW, im new here, eurasian told me to join, sup everyone.

Damn it ANBU/Keep still hasn't released episode 6. I watched 2 minutes of Lunar sub and stopped because the translations are just so different. I don't know which group is wrong, but since I watched the first 5 from Anbu/Keep I'm used to their translations.

Yeah, and ANBU haven't done 6 as of yet...

Already watched 7, it looks like there's either some deviations from the manga, or some stuff from a later arc is about to kick into gear sooner. The next episode, should it stay true to the manga, should be at least 3-4 episodes, then we start getting to the meat of the series. Within 12 episodes, I'd say we should start seeing stuff on the guy from the credits who has the bow and arrow made of light (his name is Q*****), which is when all hell shall break loose. Heh, well, no, because it'll be doing that starting next week. The next chapters are real nice, not anything to hate in it.