Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

RE: Bleach

it''ll most likely be a 100* ep series

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

100 + episodes...*head spins*

after 2 days after everyone....i finally watched it. if i didn't read the manga, then i woulda thought it would be pretty good. i mean the lil cliffhanger w/ rukia giving ichigo (that's too cute of a name for a guy) shinigami powers. pretty tight.

THE MUSIC!!!!!!! dislike it very very much.

I tried my best...

man i like that music tha tplays at beginng and when they are fighting the last monster sorta flute llike i remember hearing it somewhere else

i htink a variation of it was in naruto if i am not mistaken

Bleach

is it just me or was the first sentence when they gang was talking to the guy mispelled "The hell are you"

forgot to post which group the akeep/ANBU

I think the music during the shinigami part was fucking awesome "NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE! SHINING BRIGHT FOR EVERYONE!" Fuckin tiiiight

IY-F version is out i've talked to their translator it looks like this will be the best release out right now

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    IY-F version is out i've talked to their translator it looks like this will be the best release out right now
    Doubtful.

Blakeman, that song was awful. It's not even a matter of opinion.

Delux... what kind of pointers make you think that it will be the best out at the moment... since you read the manga you might know more about the terms and other translations

after watching both anbus and IY-Fs IMO the IY-F version is better

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Delux... what kind of pointers make you think that it will be the best out at the moment... since you read the manga you might know more about the terms and other translations
    well keep_anbu translated shinigami to soul reaper which doesn't make sense since shinigami means Death God or God of Death, the Soul funeral as keep_anbu calls it is called soul burial this is just a minor thing, the sword zampaktou they called soul breaker which i didn't really like the IY-F translator told me she kept the shinigami thing which is a big plus too me since it''s the same like translating jutsu's in naruto pointless, anyway not to down play keep_anbu's version because they did a great job, their translations are great but in the long run i think picking keep_anbu as your bleach supplier is unwise since they will drop it when it gets licensed

that's true... but for the Shinigami thing... if they leave it untranslated it's better... but i dont think that changing Death God to Soul Ripper was a mistake...

I think that in japanese they use that term for both things... and there really cant be many Death Gods so soul rippers seems more adequate...

but if IY-F leaves Shinigami untranslated it would be cool

interesting

ive watched the keep-anbu version, so im wondering hows IY-Fs version quality wise?

the main character looks a lot like naruto, especially at the song intro, they showed him with clothes that resembled narutos, but i aint really complaining

i like it, im kinda low on hd space right, gotta start burnin some animes onto cd-rs

Guess I'm the only person that watched Lunars version. I liked they version so I think I'll stick with them.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

nope... i watched the lunar and keep-anbu... im downloading the iy4e version now....

porbably most watched the lunar version before anything

i've watched it and can say it''s the best version out there with keep_anbu at a close second, lunar's was bleh compared to those 2 ow let''s hope AonE will sub bleach and do an even better job

I watched the Lunar version, its not bad.

Yeah, I would prefer it if all fansubbers just sticked with Shinigami. If they explained what it is, im pretty sure people would recognize what it is later on. But its up to them. I think ill watch Lunar or keep-anbu. Whatever comes out first from both of them.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i only watched lunar version. i can see why they translate shinigami was death god...cuz that's the direct translation of the kanji. but i would prefer the use of shinigami over death god, like deluxskillz said it's just like the jutsus in naruto.

I tried my best...

So then who translated the first scene's kanji correctly? Lunar and Keep-Anbu seemed to have 2 different versions of this.

zBarracudAz

I'm seriously crossing my fingers that AnimeOne will pick this series up. *cross fingers*