Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

RE: Bleach

i just watched the IY version and didnt like it much.... especially the font they use in the episode

their kareoke was very good... (no katakana/kanji/hiragana though)

they also left the shinigami thing which is a plus... but the font really threw me off... so im gonna continue with the anbu-keep version

i would have hoped that someone would have but subtitles to the song that plays when Ichigo transforms into Shinigami

nothing seemed wrong with the font to me, plus they did a great job translating

i perfer them saying death god over soul reaper cuz it seems to cliche'd

yeah here is a screen shot comparison of the 3 version available right now http://ultima.hafio.info/Fansubs/Bleach/Bleach.php

after comparing those screenshots... i have to say that anbu-keep is better

again i dont like the font that IY4ever is using... it's small and ugly...

and the translation is not that better (if it is indeed better)... i dont mind Soul Reaper... infact i think it is the closest to what is meant by Shinigami (unless untranslated)

So, i'll stick to anbu-keep for now

lunar if they fast sub it will be my choice or whoever is the fastest as they all 3 seem good

IY4EVER's seem like it has a brigther colors but of course ANBU has always been very good at subbing

Signature by Lucifus

For now, I'm going to continue downloading both ANBU and IY4Ever. I like certain things both groups have done, for right now.

i'm doing the same thing keeping both their versions and eventually pick te best one

Saw the first episode and thought it was good, going to wait till more episodes come out before i pass judgement (although im sure it'll be a good anime).

As for the groups thing i think i'll go with the anbu/akeep team.

Bleach

ok, so bleach seems like a mix between
    Inu yasha and yu yu hakusho
    the main guy seems like great teacher onizuka
    the demon looked like an angel from evangelion
    and i swear that bear seems just like one of the puppets in jungle wa itsumo final

could be promising [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That plush bear is pretty fuckin hardcore

humm bear? i dont remember seeing a bear... damn.. i have to rewatch now

This is an interesting anime. I will definitely continue to watch it. In term of music, I think it is good although many people don't like it. Will AnimeOne sub this series too? If yes, I will stick with AnimeOne.

it''s a lion plushie and he isn't supposed to appear for like 10 eps or so, they also say so in the previeuw for ep 2

lol just noticed that lion/bear.... Ichigo taking him off the screen saying he comes later in the story

he's the funniest character in bleach so be prepared [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach

Originally posted by: Budweineken

and the translation is not that better (if it is indeed better)... i dont mind Soul Reaper... infact i think it is the closest to what is meant by Shinigami (unless untranslated)
    sorry to tell u this man, but soul reaper isn't wut shinigami means. akeep_anbu was probly jus tryin to sound cool by sayin wut woulda made ppl laugh or think "wow thats cool" =/
    lunar has the most accurate subs so far, wut with saying death god and soul slayer. then thers the part where ichigo's sister says their dad still communicates like a child, akeep_anbu sed "... but you have the emotional maturity of a preschooler..."
    i'd hav to say that ther tryin too hard to make the audience like them. if they tried to be more accurate, i'd probly dl from them.

i know it doesnt mean that specifically... i know it means Death God... what im saying is that in Japanese they probably dont have an exact word for Soul Ripper so they use Shinigami...

and i think it is more accurate to believe that there are many Soul Rippers as oppose to many Death Gods

Bleach

lunar''s version is not the most accurate, the original translation is Death God but Soul Reaper is the official american translations bcuz Viz translates it this way, lunar was the worst version you can get