Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

Bleach

wait, so by NOT copying Viz and translating things literally, they are automatically the worst group out there? O_o.. iono man, i jus dont like it wen ppl change things jus to make it seem more stylish. *refers back to george bush...* guess i forgot to say imo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    btw, shini is the descriptive form of death, gami is the descriptive form of god. in the manga thers tons of ppl training for the title of becoming a death god. they're basically jus regular ghosts, except ther spiritual power is kicked up like 100000 notches due to training.

RE: Bleach

woot this is one quility anime pplz greatness in the making

i love that opeing song i love it i love it oyea

Yeah, who cares if they call it death god. Soul ripper sounds fuzzy, And viz isn' good. You know it. Just watch naruto

its what crustal does.....
    just like when he made zaku say to chouji "why dont you go jack off in the woods, fatso" when zaku really said "why dont you go run away, fatso"
    he always embellishes on translations. It sure does annoy me sometimes, but likewise ive found some groups that translate TOO directly, and it ends up sounding awkward in english
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Finished wathcing the first episode..I thought it was really good and I think it'll become a big hit.

i like the opener know where i can get it?

Bleach

Man, ANBU disappoints me as it was (imo) the worst quality one out of all three. The japanese and thier sentances are much different in style than how we'd talk in america, and what i mean by that is that there sentance structure is weird in comparison to ours. Seems ANBU likes keeping it that way, and that's not good to read. I'd rather have it translated into american, instead of translating it into japanese english. If you don't understand what i mean, don't worry because i don't value your opinion because it's easy to understand.

I'm sticking with Lunar on this one, the IY-F is in a bad font.

It's kinda sad because i usually like what ANBU and keep do, but this is horrendous

I liked the ending. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Stop your goddamn quality-elitism. "This version has a bad font!" LOL. You sound like freakin' kids. :/

They ARE freakin' kids. : |

yes blakeman, we ARE freakin' kids! XD

Bleach

WTF? u talking about anbu-akeep did a great job! geez and stop the hating of the quility

and can anyone point me where to dl orange range opener....full version plz

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I liked the ending. [img][/img]

Stop your goddamn quality-elitism. "This version has a bad font!" LOL. You sound like freakin' kids. :/
    It did have a bad font... and that's my second most important aspect when choosing a fansub... after the translation...

so Kid... stfu

omg shut up stop bitching! and tell me where to find that song mwahahah

The singles of the songs probably aren't even out yet.

Bleach

Rie Fu - Life is Like a Boat.torrent

Heres the mp3 for the ending. Still searching for the OP.

@Bud: Don't call me a kid you kid or I'll bitchslap you, quality whore!

haha slap that hoe! u touch me ill burn u

We all should just be thankful that they sub for us. Without them we wouldnt be here.

The singer for the ending song is really interesting. I suggest you check her out.

Bleach

can someone host the mp3 somewhere for a few hours... i cant use BT and cant get it... any help is appreciated

or send it to me... im in irc... and i also have aim... just pm if you can help