Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

RE: Bleach

I am uploading it as we speak [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

great thanks.. i appreciate it

the link is not working

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    the link is not working
    Yeah, there's something wrong with my server apparently :[ Sorry, it should be back up soon. -_-'

Bleach

ok... i'll try again later... thanks

ok it worked now... thanks

Bleach

IT WORKS now...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    Edit: Heh no problem

i am also uploading it too

you can also get that song on nipponsei's channel the op hasn't been released yet

Bleach

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    uhmmm ep 30 and up will be better then anything in fma
    I read the manga and i know for sure that it will never be as good as FMA!

You cant compare an avreage ghost hunting show with FMA who haves the best story,characters av all anime. Sorry for going off topic.

Im gonna buy a new pc in two weeks and i look forward to this anime,i want to see how good it is.

Bleach

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    uhmmm ep 30 and up will be better then anything in fma
    I read the manga and i know for sure that it will never be as good as FMA!

You cant compare an avreage ghost hunting show with FMA who haves the best story,characters av all anime. Sorry for going off topic.

Im gonna buy a new pc in two weeks and i look forward to this anime,i want to see how good it is.
    Why compare two different series at all? They're different series. Even if everyone say FMA is the best series of all time, remember, there was a series you said was "the best" before that. Sooner or later, something is going to replace FMA, but how can you enjoy all the series that come out in its place if all you do is compare to it.

I will say that the manga gets VERY good in Bleach. I think I read all 15 books in like 7 hours.

Of course something is gonna replace FMA maybe HXH after it gets back like it was before NGL. I was just saying that you cant compare FMA to a show like this.

Its doesnt have the deep and story that FMA has.

Dont get me wrong i like the bleach manga its good and thats why i will watch the anime too.

i still dont get wuts up with bleach. the characters are simple, the storyline is simple, everything about it is so simple, yet im lovin it! XD
    maybe its jus the way they present? iono, if a manga/anime is able to get my attention, thats saying a LOT. not that im a tough critic. i jus hav a short attention span XP

bleach is awesome; First ep was da bomb!

final say about FMA, fma is not that great half the series was bullshit it's not the best thing there is, it's original though gotta give it that but best thing there is? hell no

Bleach ep 2 is out by lunar

If I had to do a top 10 best animes, FMA would be number 10, if it got lucky. It's awesome and they did pull a lot of stuff together, but it's nowhere near great animes like Berserk or Gantz (uncut) or HXH or One Piece or even shadow skill.

Seriously, it was good. But nowhere near as great as half the anime community says it is. It was definatly good to get in my top 10 when I only watch anime I think is awesome, and it made the top 10 outta 100+ shows, but it doesn't deserve all the acclaim it gets. It has NO Replay value at all, i never plan to watch it again althought it was a good anime. Also, One piece has barely any replay value, but only because it's so good you can't forget the most important parts.

It was good, but everyone went fanboy on it and called this good anime the best thing since sliced bread. This is 1 post, I don't plan to debate beyond this so replying to this is an aimless endeavor.

Bleach ep 2 was cool!

GOOOD MOOOORNING ICHIGOOO

Originally posted by: Locke
    If I had to do a top 10 best animes, FMA would be number 10, if it got lucky. It's awesome and they did pull a lot of stuff together, but it's nowhere near great animes like Berserk or Gantz (uncut) or HXH or One Piece or even shadow skill.

Seriously, it was good. But nowhere near as great as half the anime community says it is. It was definatly good to get in my top 10 when I only watch anime I think is awesome, and it made the top 10 outta 100+ shows, but it doesn't deserve all the acclaim it gets. It has NO Replay value at all, i never plan to watch it again althought it was a good anime. Also, One piece has barely any replay value, but only because it's so good you can't forget the most important parts.

It was good, but everyone went fanboy on it and called this good anime the best thing since sliced bread. This is 1 post, I don't plan to debate beyond this so replying to this is an aimless endeavor.
    But then again, Naruto would end nr 100 ._.

Ill try bleach anyways [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

my top 3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

1 : Hellsing (not for story, not for animation (although sometimes exellent) but for good old music and athmosphere ..+ badass vampire [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])
    2 : Berserk ( After seeing the last episode I was so fucking shocked I left!!!O_o my computer to go sit in the livingroom and stared at the black screen of the tv for an hour... The effect it had upon me was soooo awesome. Brilliant anime ..might 've put it on nr one if Hellsing didnt have a badass vampire [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])
    3 : There is actually a large row of anime that could fill this spot, but I'd say FLCL, you can wake me up to watch FLCL anytime [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

ya flcl is a cool one to bad there are only 6 episodes