Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

Bleach

here's the first promo, http://bittorrent.shinsen-subs.org/%...mo.avi.torrent

tomorrow is the day the first ep airs this, this is one of the best manga's right now and the anime looks like it'll be just as good

RE: Bleach

Saw the preview... it looks ok at the moment... i havent read the manga so i dont know much about what is going on...

But with all the hype i hope it delivers...

Looks ok, a little stereotypical.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

ofcourse it's a shounen series, i'm not gonna say it's original but it's really good typical shounen manga

Anyone know who might sub it, like perhaps the good people at Aone?

Sig made by Lucifus

...... I think ive read a couple of times here that they are gonna do it.... so you can probably wait for that

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i hate that song. i hate that song. i hate that song.

the art is ok...that's what disappoints me. but i still can't wait. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I tried my best...

This manga is up there with One Piece and Naruto for me, I love both the shows which means I will no doubt love this one.

Also waiting on a pop for Viewtiful Joe, anyone know anything on subbing there?

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: Eurasian
    i hate that song. i hate that song. i hate that song.

the art is ok...that's what disappoints me. but i still can't wait. [img][/img]
    Yes the song was really really really really bad, it made the entire experience of watching bad, if they put that as the opening someones gonna die.

but Im still gonna watch it, just kill some one before I do

R.I.P Captain America.

I love the mangas for One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. I love the shows for Naruto and One Piece, I'm sure this will be another love.

My only potential problem is that I had a complete falling out with Inu Yasha over Naruto, but that also was because the show just kind of fell apart (to me) after about 100 episodes, im hoping the same isn't going to happen to Naruto.

But Bleach shall decimate, listen to the warcries of the early adopters here. =b

http://bt.s0nicfreak.com/download.ph...5D.avi.torrent

bleach 01 raw is out for anyone interested in raws

Ooooh people with swords....the music is kinda weak, but oh well. The manga is alright so I'll take a look at this later when it gets a decent subber.

Get the sub from Lunar here

Bleach

Episode 1 is out by Lunar. I've heard great things about the manga so I'm excited about this.

EDIT: Dagnabbit, just a moment too slow.

yep, i hope lunar will be the speedsubbers for bleach because i'm definately not keeping their subs they drop series once it's licensed

hum... i had thought that Bleach was prelicensed... but since lunar is doing it i guess it is not... but this will surely get licensed so yeah... i'll get lunar only to watch it for now... i think animeone will also release this series

Bleach

Anyone have an idea how long they'll extend this one? The average 26 episodes?

nope it's already 152 chapters long so it'll probably be a long running series like naruto

Maybe it'll be one of those series that you think will always be licensed but it never seems to happen - like Naruto, or One Piece (yes I'm aware that OP is now licensed but it took a very long while).

I'll d/l the first ep to see what it's like, but the promo didn't really do it for me.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

im gonna watch it in a few minutes... i skimmed trough it in the morning... and it looked pretty good... especially towards the end of the episode....