Thread: Heres Bleach

Heres Bleach

I don't watch this anime, so have fun with it.

Blog Entries

RE: Heres Bleach

A Bleach anime forum? Meh, where is the storyline at right now in the anime? I only read the manga. >.>

Heres Bleach

there is a manga discussion thread in here also.

Thanks Krb.

Heres Bleach

Horray! a bleach thread, as was prophesized in the GW suggestions.
    You will be thanked later as your thread asks.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Heres Bleach

thank you Krbadass
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

doouble post!! now you must die

bring it bitch ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(btw look at the content and the dates of the posts and ull understand.)

i was just kidding, i dont really care about double posts. i actually dont see whats the big deal with them.

back on topic no jutsu!

hey, look. it worked.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i thought thanking Kebadass was the topic =P..
    And Zoels, i know u were kidding, I was being a smartass