Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 13 up LUNAR

Bleach 13 up LUNAR

some anime starts off slow and may get really good after say 13 episodes? and totally throw you off after one episode if you think it was just OK. AND what if you liked 13 episodes but the anime starts to suck afterwards? i bet you wouldn't like the series afterwards either. we know this woulnd't end soon... because you guys have already seen the numbers in the manga, and we can probably expect this to be naruto long.

anyways to answer mae, the way i see it is that the two people are munch like the quincys. there had to be a first person that got the quincy powers and i guess its just the same for chad and orihime with their own kind of power. it was just kind of sudden though when they got their powers, probably writer wanted to give us the WTF effect. its kind of weird to see her powers activated from the hairpin?? .. wasn't it.....a gift?

RE: Bleach 13 up LUNAR

Yeah, the hairpins were a gift. I also find it odd about her powers being drawn from the hairpins. But then again, it could be just for symbolism.

Originally posted by: kooshi
    Yeah, the hairpins were a gift. I also find it odd about her powers being drawn from the hairpins. But then again, it could be just for symbolism.
    lets hope so.. lol. it'd be quite weird if you can activate magic powers from hairpins u get at a dollar store.

Originally posted by: jing
    Originally posted by: kooshi
    lets hope so.. lol. it'd be quite weird if you can activate magic powers from hairpins u get at a dollar store.
    The power as said in the anime is drawn from Ichigo, the Hairpins... which also symbolize the love for her brother are just an outlet for her power within.

That place over there........ahh never mind

I didnt mind the hair pins, I would of liked it if the fairies had better powers, like the one that was used for attack, should of had something different

but oh well cant complain since it was still cool

R.I.P Captain America.

im wondering they were hinting that orihime has 6 different personalities, if 6 different spirits were created from her soul.
    Maybe 6 is stretching it, but she does tend to act pretty random at times (take ep 2, 20:50 for example)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yeah, her imagination + personality can cause a LOT of random stuff, haha.
    Well, in my view, Orihime's powers seem to be more as support, rather than offensive. If she was battling with Ichigo and/or Chad, she can easily set up those shields to both defend her allies from attacks or heal them. The attacking fairy can probably be used as a finisher or most likely, a distraction.

it wouldnt be a very good distraction if only ichigo and orihime can see it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Well, I said that, assuming that anyone with high spirit densities can see the fairies, including hollows. Well, I don't think it's certain at the moment if hollows have a high spirit density, but I think they do. Watch the first episode and you'll find Rukia surprised how she couldn't sense the attacking hollow at Ichigo's house. She said that it had a high amount of spirit/energy.

she couldnt sense the attacking hollow at ichigo's house because ichigo's presence was messing up her senses. When the fairies said "only you and someone like ichigo can see us, since ichigo created them", I would assume that its not just a matter of spirit density
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07