Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 13 up LUNAR

Bleach 13 up LUNAR

http://www2.l33t-raws.org/bt/gettorr...501a82.torrent for the l33t raws folks

go to http://alanb.yi.org:6969/stats.html?...8c45a1e30f2246 and click on the download torrent link, since I can't get a shortcut of it to cut and paste.

I'm getting 0kb/s on L33t and like 60+ on Yew, heh.

Edit: Finished in 38 minutes. That's a record for me. I've been seeding for almost 2 hours now and I haven't had anyone d/l it off me yet. >;/

I liked this one, but I think it'll get some complaints. When you kids see it, we'll discuss. =b

RE: Bleach 13 up raw

It's out by Lunar.

Bleach 13 up LUNAR

ok, apparently seeing hollows is in a different level than seeing ghosts, which would explain why karin didnt really get a clear view of that angler hollow a little while back. Now the question i have is, can orihime see regular ghosts, or just hollows? after all, she didnt seem to notice that one ghost that was shaking his ass at tatsuki in the previous episode.

in any case......YAY FOR OPPONENTS THAT CONVENIENTLY COMPLIMENT THE ABILITIES OF NEW PROTAGONISTS

edit: oh yeah....and im curious....do orihime's and chad's special attacks "cleanse" hollows, or "destroys" them? It could just destroy them, since it seems that only shinigamis can cleanse, but then again they DID get their powers from a shinigami
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

RE: Bleach 13 up LUNAR

i think destroyed, i remember hearing that a spirit can be cleansed only by the soul-cutter.

ya thats what i was going to say, also doesnt ichigo have to slice through their head to cleanse them, in ep 13 he clearly slices through other body parts and they dissapear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I don't think they need to be sliced through the head to be cleanse but I guess shinigamis aims for the head because it will kill them in one shot. Also by doing so you minimize the chance of getting injured and you won't find out the Hollow's human identity. I remembered Rukia said that in episode 2.

Tatsuki has to get powers now, she's too cool to be surpassed by Orihime. Anyways I'm being drawn into the show now and really wanna know why all these darn Hallows keep appearing.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Unless explained in the anime, I would imagine that Chad and Orihime's powers destroy rather than cleanse. But then again, I could be wrong.
    Episode 14 is gonna be kickass (I hope).

Bleach 13 up LUNAR

well, when you look at the way the hollows dissappear after chad's and orihime's attacks....they crumble up into particles the same way they do when ichigo slices them,
    while that quincy guy's arrows cause more of an implosion type effect.

edit: man i love the soundtrack...right now im enjoying the one they play at 15:05 of ep 13
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 13 up LUNAR

I wonder if Ichi will soon begin using spirit power and not slice everything since the hollows are too many right now and apparently his spirit power is so powerful that it gave Chad and Orihime powers.

Other than this anime suprised me cause i read the first 23 chaps of the manga and i find it boring.

u really should have kept reading, just after what you got up to it gets amazing

Im used to great mangas lika Ippo,Vagabond,DN,GANTZ that i was reading when i firts saw the Bleach manga and it just couldnt get time from them. Thats why i checked this anime and it is better than Manga version atleast the chapters i read was a lot better in anime.

Well, since I read the manga and watch the anime, both are good in their own ways. Still, I'm only reading the manga up to the same point as the anime, and I'm already hyped up about what's happening now. If the upcoming parts are gonna be better, this is gonna be an awesome anime.

Bleach has definately been more interesting lately, but I don't know about the new powers. Orihime's hair clips turn into ugly flower-fairies that protect her? Come on.... And Chad's arm? By watching the previews I thought he somehow got an arm from a hollow because that is what it looks like. Instead it makes even less sense.

I think having more people who know about hollows and shingami should make the show more interesting, though. And the variety of design for all of the different hollows is impressive. The series is OK.

judging the series already when its episode 13? how shallow =P...

Originally posted by: jing
    you know....for alot of series, 13 is the halfway point [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Originally posted by: jing
    you know....for alot of series, 13 is the halfway point [img][/img]
    Hopefully not for Bleach. This anime better go on for a LONG time, hehe.

Shit, with as much as they have to work with, I can't see it being less than 52. It's currently in the <b>first</b> great arc right now. The next one is another, that one shouldn't be more than a few eps away. And that arc is farily lengthy, from what I gather. I haven't read too far ahead of current, just because I want to be caught off guard by the series. But juding from mangas, it will continue for some time in the department of badassery. I patented that word just now.

Jounin

ok, it's pretty good and all, but Orihime's powers where just gay.. I did not like that one.. =/

yeah i figured.....but the point is that a person shouldnt have to watch 13 episodes to start liking a series
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07