Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 11 and 12 are out!

RE: Bleach 11 and 12 are out!

Well Naruto's intended to be a super long series like One Piece, so the pacing is naturally slow. Bleach is about the same as Kenshin pace so far.

eh.. u cant compare series of different styles to one another.. thats likes comparing kobe and shaq.. cant say one is better than the other cuz they different positions.. u just might like one style better, but it doesnt take away from the other. i think they both really good.

ther both good in ther own ways --
    -bleach cuz it knows how to work its audience like mad.
    -naruto cuz some of the characters have some really good personalities, and the ones who aren't that important have pretty ok character.

on the other side of the coin --
    -bleach hasn't really gotten too in-depth with its characters (manga and anime). iono, somehow they jus dont grab me :\
    -naruto jus drags...

i like ishida more then sasuke, just look how cool he looks when he sews. At the moment naruto is beating bleach, because bleach needs to intro characters and show off powers, when it gets to later parts bleach beats naruto due to better pacing and action. bleach should be a 50+ series easily and im more inclined on the kenshin area of around 90+ eps but it depends on manga

Finally the final person in the intro has appeared and Chad has his armor arm. Now maybe I'll start liking this show as much as everyone else. Also in the beginning splash screen who is the girl that Ichi has in a headlock?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

that's not a girl.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: jing
    Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    glasses guy is just like sasuke.

the voice!
    omg so i wasnt the only one who realized....
    I noticed that too, the first time he spoke..heh so checked animenfo and it's the same voice actor for sasuke and him

Aha! So it is confirmed! When I first heard it, I was thinking "what the freak?! Sasuke is in the anime?!" since it was like 4 AM when I watched the episode, haha. Yay for drowziness.