Thread: When does Bleach episodes come out?

When does Bleach episodes come out?

When do Bleach episodes come out, like naruto is every week. Seems Bleach subs are slow

RE: When does Bleach episodes come out?

Raw usually comes out on Tuesday nights, I think. Usually Lunar gets the subbed version out a day or two later, unless they have something else to do. If that happens, you just gotta wait. Also, there was no Bleach episode this week.

Is AKeep still doing Bleach? They released Ep. 6, but that's the last one from them. I, personally, find Lunar's subs unwatchable. Thankfully TW is picking up Bleach; I've always been happy with their work.

When does Bleach episodes come out?

lunar sub unwatchable? oh well your problem but akeep will probably not keep going they love to do a show and then drop it after a while and dont rely on TQ they are slower than a blind old lady without legs.

Lunar unwatchable? What's so bad about them? Quality, translation, and speed are all good.

I dunno, I watched Lunar's episode 7, and it was just not that great, IMO. It lacked the quality I had grown accustomed to in AKeep's releases. I've since deleted the episode, so I'm not sure, but I think I remember there being typos, grammatical mistakes, oddly worded sentences, and some translation quirks that sorta got to me.

I mean, I know it takes a whole lot of work to sub a show, and I certainly commend them for taking the time to do the work. I don't like "bashing" them over something that they distribute for free and create in their spare time. In the end, though, the end result just isn't for me.