Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 15

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

RE: Episode 15

imo the best part of this episode is the last couple of seconds.

I tried my best...

Musse

Lovely episode, can't wait to see what those two new shinigamis are up too.

Well, with the way that they were acting, most likely they are on a capture-or-kill mission, which they would enjoy. I don't watch the previews to the next episode, so if something is shown there, I dunno it, hehe.

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: kooshi
    Well, with the way that they were acting, most likely they are on a capture-or-kill mission, which they would enjoy. I don't watch the previews to the next episode, so if something is shown there, I dunno it, hehe.
    The previews for bleach are COMPLETELY random there is no real context of the next episode just babbling finger puppets or other very odd things and a couple of quick flashes that tell you next to nothing.

Well, sometimes, they give the stuff away. Like Bleach 8, they showed the girl that Ichigo tried to save when he was little. I didn't expect that to happen, so it kinda ruined the next episode in a way.

This ep didn't have much plot, but I still liked it... I wonder why Chad and Orihime are keeping their discovery of hollows and shinigami to themselves? Although it does make things more interesting... And Rukia's obviously hiding something. And I have no idea what the shopowner guy is up to, although his cat is cool.

I think the previews are supposed to be humerous, but they fall very flat. I skip them : P

I think Chad and Orihime are keeping the discovery to themselves since they want to make the decision of fighting the hollows all by themselves. They wouldn't want anyone else to interfere with that kind of decision.
    Shopowner guy is so mysterious. He acts like an idiot, but also knows a lot, like Ichigo's hidden powers.

i'd say shop owner guy must be pretty amazing, considering he wasn't even worried at all that the menos could have obliterated all of them.

maybe he had a plan to stop menos himself if ichigo failed, we dont know who he is at all
    or he just knew so well the strength ichigo could release wen forced to