Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What Fansub of Bleach Do You Prefer?

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

What Fansub of Bleach Do You Prefer?

lunar has my vote.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Mon, 08-21-2006 at 09:05 PM.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Some new group started subbing Bleach the other day, they recently released episode 90... They are called Triumph. For archiving purposes, how does Triumph compare with the others that are still doing Bleach? I don't care for speed, I care for translations, timing, editing, and encoding.

I didn't watch the whole episode yet, but it seems their quality is quite a bit better than Dattebayos (at least on this episode). Their font is ok, nothing special, clear but a bit boring, like DB's. I don't know Japanese so I can't really comment on translation accuracy, but they don't use honorifics, at least not on this ep. They translate "shinigami" as "soul reaper" like the offical English manga does. The opening karaoke is too plain, but I personaly thing the ending is better than DB's. They don't sub the "shinigami illustrated guide" -thing though.

So well, this was just their first try in subbing, so I would guess we should wait and see if they are up to it, do they really keep up and how can they improve. The sub has potential, but it's still a bit... unfinished.

Think I'll keep DB's for now. Thanks.

i use dattebayo

can't go wrong with DB

Quote Originally Posted by creation
    can't go wrong with DB
    Yes you can, and very much so... but it has been tirelessly discused already.