Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fruit Basket

Fruit Basket

i love fruit baskets and it was a blast to watch, but i sort of thought the ending wasn't to conclusive. i was wondering if they were planing on making a second season to this. and i so want the rat to get the girl ;-)

fruit basket

Hmm!! Sorry My Perhaps Stupid Reply But Fruit Baskets Stinks!!! Well i say it!!! There You are Now Kill me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

By the way I wish to be a monkey too!!!

RE: fruit basket

there probably won't be a second season, so if you want to know what's going on next, read the manga...

and it seems that the rat will get the girl in the end... even though i was rooting for the cat...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

thanks alot i guess i'll have to start reading ^^. why root for the cat?? not to mention he has that one crazy chick thats in love with him. Who wouldn't want a girl that crazy for them..... without the throwing you threw walls. well thanks again oh is the manga finshed or still ongoing series?

fruit basket

oh forgot to ask do you know a site where i can download the manga or do i have to buy it?

Please don't double post. Use the edit button.

Gotwoot Moderator

I totally hate Fruits Basket and hope there won't be a season 2.

ouch that hurt i love that series. whats wrong with that?

fruit basket

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    I totally hate Fruits Basket and hope there won't be a season 2.
    totally agree!! I give you a Beer,, [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] Sorry monkeyman!! nothing Personal!

lol ouch you guys are mean. but i'll glady take the beer. *sigh* i guess no one likes fruit basket besides me. oh well i'll live i think

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I wanna be cool so I'm going with the flow. Fruit Baskets sucks!!!.
    meh j/k. I haven't even seen it.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

lol k you really should see it i loved it but it is mostly charecter development. oh thanks for the advice i didn't know i could edit. oh back on topic i really didn't like the ending for it though i think they should have another season.......

The History sucks!!! I'm telling you!! Don't even try to see it!!!!!............................. monkeyboy!! don't listen to me I'm just really Drunk!! hip!! hip!!! I'm goin to sleep a little!!! [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]

rofl wow you 2 really hate this series don't you. *sigh* how could you hate that sweet girl and how could you not want that poor lil rat kid to get the girl. and the kyo (can't member how to spell it) was soo bad ass and that girl who loved kyo soooo much that she threw him through walls how can you not love it ^^

Sweet girl?? she look's to me like a fish!!!

hey she's sweet kind inocent and is nicer then anyone will ever be ^^ personalty is just as important as looks not to mention she's not all that bad looking................

fruit basket

**SPOILERS FOR THE SENSITIVE ONES**

Character development? There is none. The girl starts out as a cutesy pansy and ends as a cutesy pansy. The guys don't develope either. At the end nothing is resolved and everyone is still the way they started. What a stupid show. And top it off, there is no central story for the characters to fall on. Every episode is just a random adventure, and the ending is just a BIG random adventure. Oh wait, I guess that's why nothing is resolved, because there is nothing TO RESOLVE in the first place!

Fish Face!! that's all what I say!! to you monkey kid!!!

rofl ok i guess you guys win but that won't change the fact that i still like it. =D but then again i like almost anything......oh well ^^ sorry you guys didn't enjoy it. but i still sugest everyone to watch it ^^

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    2019 version ep 1 is out.
    The atmosphere for that first ep is a lot lighter than the original anime, eventhough it retells the same things.
    It seems we will just have some minor changes, and a graphical upgrade.
    Ending says "season 1" I guess they'll go farther than the original anime.

Thoru's design feels worse than the original.
    Everuone else is better, except Uo.
    Some scenes had nice detailed picture, others were a tad lower in quality. I guess they splurged some money on the first episode, felt too qualitative at times for a tv anime.

the girls in my facebook feed are going crazy over it, saying that it's actually going to be heavier (not lighter), follow the manga more truly, and they are generally very happy with what they're getting.

I'm pretty sure i'm not going to watch this, I liked the original series (my first girlfriend introduced me to it), but i don't remember anything important enough from the manga to make me feel obligated to watch this one.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.