Yes, our old picture thread died. It's been gone for far too long, and some of you thought maybe you could get away without posting your mugshots. There are many of you who've been posting a ton, and still haven't posted a picture, or some of you who thought that posting your picture 4 years ago would be sufficient. in particular, I would like to pick on...

Jadugar: Your picture finding abilities are legendary. Why not find us a picture of yourself?

God#2: Yes, you post in every thread, now you have to post a picture here to continue the trend.

Masamuneehs: For someone who talks so much about scoring with women, I think you should show us how charming you really are.

Ero-Fan: If you're still alive after V-day, perhaps post some photographic evidence.

BioAlien: We need more Canadians representing!

FrogKing: Two of our other married posters, Psyke and Fooman, have posted family pictures. Peer pressure!!

Terra: Ok, so we've seen lots of Terra pics before, but we know a certain admin can never pass up an opportunity to post pictures.

And the rest of you, that I didn't mention, you should still post your pictures anyways! And one of these days we should get the Gotbook started up again.

Disclaimer: This post is intented to be humourous and should not be read as being serious. The persons mentioned above are mainly the people who come to my mind when I think about who's been the most active posters lately. No persons should feel obligated to post a picture of themselves if they are not comfortable doing so.